Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BinaryStar

Egg white/lime juice mask in the morning?

Is there a specific reason to do this during the night? Most of the people that have told me about this say they do this before they sleep. When I do it in the evening it seems like my face is way less oily and for a longer time, so I was thinking of doing it in the morning instead so that I will be less oily at school, etc.

Are there any benefits of doing the egg mask before you sleep?

Also, is it okay if I save the egg white/lime juice mixture from the morning and reuse it in the evening? It seems like there's enough for two applications in each egg.

I think the major reason people do the egg mask in the evening is due to time constraints. Most people are rushing to get ready and out the door on time, but if you want to do it in the morning, I don't think there's anything wrong with that.

I also like to do treatments in the evening so that the beneficial ingredients are retained in the skin overnight when the skin is resting and healing.

As for keeping the mask mixture from morning to night, I don't know if it looses it efficacy. I usually only mix enough egg white and lemon juice for a single mask and I keep the remaining ingredients separate until the next treatment.