Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Owww man I curse them:

*Damn pressure on them

*Their huge

*They stay for ages

Just got nice weather here and my weekend is starting and now I got to hide all day sad.gif

Sorry I need to vent a little

Sorry for what you are going thru.

I had/have big and small pimples....but can you or someone tell me what are cysts??

Cheer up and be positive!

Sorry for what you are going thru.

I had/have big and small pimples....but can you or someone tell me what are cysts??

Cheer up and be positive!

last week i had around 6 huge bumbs on my left cheek all clustered up - then heads starting appearing and turned yellow and then starting crusting - i had this huge single crust over these 6 huge spots and this crust was yellow and soooo thick (sorry for all the graphics) - i looked like i had some sort of disease - it was roundish in shape and around 3cmx2cm! finally it fell of after around 7 days of agony - i think that was the worst part of my initial breakout on accutane - i hope that no one will ever have to go through such an experience as i did because i do not even wish it to my worst enemy.........

Owww man I curse them:

*Damn pressure on them

*Their huge

*They stay for ages

Just got nice weather here and my weekend is starting and now I got to hide all day  sad.gif 

Sorry I need to vent a little

Most, if not all, of my cysts envitably "pop."  The only thing I can do is minimize the hole in my skin.  For me, I find that a hot press (pop a rolled-up wet washcloth in the microwave for about 30 seconds) applied and reapplied for a few hours will help with the popping, and the scars is almost negligible.  I had a cyst under my left eye just last week, and it has really gone down.  Take care, and I hope things work out well. smile.gif

Guest Zitro

I hate cysts too ... I got one this week and is still here which looks really noticeable in my recent mild acne.

I used to get huge cysts over 1/2 inch wide, they disfigured my face.

The only way for me is use neosporin on the cyst, wait, and hope I my next facial appointment is soon so she can pop that fothermucker user posted image

Guest Avian

Am I in the minority in that I can defeat cysts in two to three days just by using BP?

If I try to pop it and it works it's gone in no time but if the risk of scarring is to high I'll leave it and then it stays for ages. sad.gif