Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mad ID

My new regimen

OK, after 2 months of batteling my bad cystic acne I've made progress.

I think I won my battle agains BIG, MEGA (BUMPS) cysts on my forehead. Drinking green tea + eating box of raising did the trick. Right now I have 2 small cysts with white top, they will go away tomorow. (I hope there won't be any new ones.)

But I've changed something my derm told me. I put differing gel 1 hour before bed time but in the morning I don't put Hyseke cream anymore.

I apply strong mixure of green tea (in small cup 2-3 bags so it's really strong), few time a day. I'm hoping it can help my BIG BIG problem with sebum production. I can't tell nothing right now but I'll keep you informed. Do you think this could calm down sebum glands?

Oh yes, people eat raising !!!! They helped my cystic acne alot. BUT YOU CAN NOT STOP IMMEDIATELY becouse you'll have a terrible breakout.

[my eng is not perfect, so sorry about that]

Right now I'm 25% clear. My body acne is gone by 70%. Face is the same but without cystic BUMPS so it makes 25% smile.gif))

Good luck to you all !

I have few cysts but it is still better that before.

Skin still driping oil as 10 people together.

Hmm...2 big cysts. 2 little ones.

Tomorow will start cleaning or get worse.

In 2 days derm visit.

I'll ask for something to decrease sebum production, accutane or something else.

Guest OrangeFlower

Maybe eating raisins help because they have zinc in them

Guest OrangeFlower

Why do you use green tea? I'm just curious. I've been drinking green tea twice a day for a couple of weeks. I haven't seen any improvement but I still like it. biggrin.gif

On another forum, they are discussing the benefits of using Burt's bees' products like The Tomato complexion soap and toner-this is for oily skin. It is supposedly worked wonder for some and also works as a gentle exfoliator.

Why do you use green tea? I'm just curious. I've been drinking green tea twice a day for a couple of weeks. I haven't seen any improvement but I still like it.  biggrin.gif

On another forum, they are discussing the benefits of using Burt's bees' products like The Tomato complexion soap and toner-this is for oily skin. It is supposedly worked wonder for some and also works as a gentle exfoliator.