Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DCFC83

think the pharmacy gave me the wrong thing

Was perscribed differin, but was given this stuff called metrogel. I assumed it was a generic name or somthing, but i got curious and looked online and apparantly its a different product with a different active ingredient, albeit the packaging looks very very similar. I've been using it for about two weeks, and its working a little, but hell, if i'm gonna have to wait 8-12 weeks before i see results, i guess it better be with a product that i was perscribed. So in short, just checking....metrogel is not the same as differin gel, correct?

well, pharmacy did screw up. Didn't even apologize, the guy just yelled at one of his assistants and then she was kinda pissy. Whatever, two weeks down the drain. Time to rock out this initial breakout and get things over with and settled down...hopefully

well, pharmacy did screw up.  Didn't even apologize, the guy just yelled at one of his assistants and then she was kinda pissy.  Whatever, two weeks down the drain.  Time to rock out this initial breakout and get things over with and settled down...hopefully

thanks...just applied it, on a scale of how bad my face gets personally, 10 being acnified, 0 being clear, i'd give it a 7. So....hopefully this stuff works, i'll probably keep ya posted. Also, its surprising what a little motivation and good luck can mean, really appriciate it.