Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I am addicted to picking at my skin and popping pimples like other bite nails. Its almost trance like and it definetly makes my skin MUCH worse with alot of redmarks/enlraged pores/scars and i need tips on how to STOP. Thanks

just think of it. when u stop ur skin will get better smile.gif well i have the same problem.. i just learned how to really pop a pimple today. u have to use a clean needle and puncture it first. i used to just pop em. doing it with a needle it comes out nice and easy w/ lil to no pressure. the old way i used to do it made really bad scars. can't believe i've been doing it the old way for seven years omg.

I'm a picker, too, even tho I know you shouldn't. But I have found that if you have popped your pimple, and then apply Epicuren's probiotic lotion, it actually works faster than if you had not popped it! And then it goes away so quickly you will not have a chance to pick at it again (if tempted, reapply the probiotic!)

In the worst case, see if you can pick up a nial chewing habit smile.gif