Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ObsessedwithSKIN

I skipped today and tempted to skipping tommorow

What to do? I have a hands-on mid term 8am tommorow

And I don't know how to complete it. I know what it is we have to do, but I don't know how to do it. I don't want to embarass myself. Plus the instructor hates me, he yelled at me last week, and dispises me. I am very wanting to just miss that class, it is Friday and my sisters birthday as well. AH. I am so just tempted to going downtown, go buy that webcam for $5 and walk around alone, spend the day alone (since I am a loner) and have some salmon for lunch and go home 1pm....get into my PJ's early and work on the face again. For the past 2 weeks now, I have had 2-3 hour days, since I have been skipping alot lately.

any mark is better than no mark. but if you're going to skip, redeem yourself. if you really wanted to die... you would have already, but there's something keeping you alive. if you skip school, think about what's keeping you alive and embrace it.

sometimes you gotta face things like a man, take it head on, what can possibly happen? if you stay at home you're safe for the day but when you come back you'll be in more trouble

from what im reading, you're a mess, organize yourself. good luck

dude I AM A FREAKIN MONSTER, but I am pulling through with my head held high. If you're that desperate to get clear skin, why dont you try accutane? If you got skin like mine, and live in canada like i do, derms will be practically throwing tane at you

dude I AM A FREAKIN MONSTER, but I am pulling through with my head held high. If you're that desperate to get clear skin, why dont you try accutane? If you got skin like mine, and live in canada like i do, derms will be practically throwing tane at you

No my acne is minor, just lately i been going thru stress.  I only have marks....just all over thats all.

i dont have much acne either but a hell of a lot of red scars. My derm thinks im on tane so im getting more tane every month. Its piling up lol.gif

What to do? I have a hands-on mid term 8am tommorow 

And I don't know how to complete it. I know what it is we have to do, but I don't know how to do it. I don't want to embarass myself. Plus the instructor hates me, he yelled at me last week, and dispises me.  I am very wanting to just miss that class, it is Friday and my sisters birthday as well. AH.  I am so just tempted to going downtown, go buy that webcam for $5 and walk around alone, spend the day alone (since I am a loner) and have some salmon for lunch and go home 1pm....get into my PJ's early and work on the face again.  For the past 2 weeks now, I have had 2-3 hour days, since I have been skipping alot lately.

Could you send us a photo of what your skin looks like?  I am thinking it might not be as bad as you perceive it to be.

Don't miss class.

I've done that before. Only show up for test days. Teachers really hated that. It's funny, I had a conversation with one prof, she thought I only came on test days because I was lazy, or because I didn't care about my grades.

I've done that before.  Only show up for test days.  Teachers really hated that.  It's funny, I had a conversation with one prof, she thought I only came on test days because I was lazy, or because I didn't care about my grades.

ObsessedwithSKIN, may I ask you a personal question?

You can PM this or ignore it if you want also...

Here's the question: If you found someone, a girlfriend, a close friend, a family member, etc.. someone that truly accepted you for who you were and seen past the acne no matter how bad it was at any one point, would you be able to feel better about life?

Folks, let's try to remember that this is a SUPPORT forum. People come here for support, not to be called names and such. Let's try to remember that, and if you cannot refrain from the negative comments, perhaps you should not reply at all.

Thanks.

Mama35