Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Itsgone

You a Pinoy? Want it gone in 2 weeks or less? Try

Guys from the Philippines =)

I have tried countless products out there in the market, especially panoxyl. Trust me panoxyl is tough and it stings. I best prescribe the following:

Wash - Royal Blue Cetaphil - it's gentle eventhough it seems it's not removing anything. It works, you feel much refreshed since you have tons of BP gel on you.

BP gel - Go for Benzac AC, mine is 5%, so you just have to place not too much, since Dan prescibed 2.5% which is rarely distrbuted in the Philippine market. It's water based , not cream based so it's not oily and the AC provides Glycerin to the face, so it is also an added mositurizer effect against drying.

Moisturizer - I used Celateque, but the effects are too little and drying still occurs. I prescribe Natural Moisturizing Cream. It has AHA, so the first times you use it itching and redness will occur. But, it's natural and has sunscreen already and its cheaper than Neutrogena.

I used to have breakouts everyweek. Now, they are gone =)

Guest Amy Lee

EDIT:

Safeguard soap (white)

It's very cheap and works.

ive switched from cetaphil to burts bees tomato complexion since i have oily skin...ive been using it under a week and with my current regimen, it works wonders!

Guest Amy Lee

EDIT:

Safeguard soap (white)

It's very cheap and works.

Hi!

I'm also clearing up with Dan's Regimen. But unlike you, I unfortunately used Panoxyl 2.5% as part of my regimen. I use celeteque for my cleanser and moisturizer. But I alternate the celeteque moisturizer with neutrogena oil-free moisturizer spf 15 during my morning regimen.

Although I am clearing up, I did experienced the stinging, redness, and super dryness (as in my face is flaky) with panoxyl 2.5%. What's your experience with Benzac AC 5%? And I also want to know if where I can buy the NAtural Moisturizing Cream with AHA and sunscreen, coz I'm planning od buying Steifel's Lacticare (moisturizer for Dry Skin with AHA) or Galderma's NutraPlus (it has urea just like Dan's Regimen's recommended Eucerin, but doesn't have any AHA and Spf). Hope I can hear from you soon! Thank you very much!

biggrin.gif