Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DaysOfMyLife

Weird Things You Do That Relate To Acne

A weird thing I use to do when I had a good amount of acne was if I was sleeping or itching my face and a zit accidently popped, I always thought, "well because that wasn't on purpose it won't scar." For some reason they actually never did. But, if I had to go somewhere or for whatever reason I had to pop a zit on purpose, I would be worried for days - weeks about it scarring.

Hmm, maybe I am just weird in the head. I don't know, but what I do know is I am addicted to this site again and I really have no reason to be. smile.gif

*pop* *pop* accident eusa_whistle.gif *pop* *pop* damn i need to grow these nails which are accidentally popping my zits eusa_whistle.gif *pop* *Pop*

Guest Amy Lee

I smoke. I don't believe the "Government Warning: Cigarette smoking is dangerous to your health." advertisement anymore. Weird really.

Or, I indulge in chocolates. Even all the chocs that I can grab are with sugar, I don't mind anymore.

Or, I indulge in chocolates. Even all the chocs that I can grab are with sugar, I don't mind anymore.

I smoke. I don't believe the "Government Warning: Cigarette smoking is dangerous to your health." advertisement anymore. Weird really.

I have been known to occasionally stop and stare....for an embarressingly long time.....at the 'Facial Care Aisle' of a store....even if I didn't have the intent of buying anything. I think it has to do with wishful thinking.