Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Spikedude

*ONLY use if Botchla's or Dan's treatment fails*

thanks for sharing your routine! I might give this a go but i cant buy zip zap cuz i have like 10 BP products already to use first. thanks again biggrin.gif

Hey you know I was just wondering if I could use Botchla's regime for body acne...I already use Neutrogena Body cleanser(with a puff, so that's exfoliating), so I'm assuming I could just use that instead of the Black head clearing scrub, and then use the other cleanser after it. I've reduced my body acne to mild I think, I'd like to make it NONE!

i saw zapzyt at wal mart for liek three bux - i didnt get it tho but maybe when i run out of all hte products i have now i might try it.

kool 3 bux, i got mine for ten. danm wallgreens pharmacy... i also saw some proactive luike treatment and walmart for 15 bucks, it looks like and exact copy of proactive but with another name, im gonna try it later and c if it works well.

yes, use botchlas for body acne, and use it while taking a shower, its much easier

hey i saw that proactive look alike at wal mart. i checked it out - i really dont think tis the same i compared the toners proactiv has glycolic acid and botanicals. the one at wal mart looks like a cheap alchol based toner i thik.

I know that people are having problem getting accutane, form my experience if u know the right people u can go to a flea market or swap shop and some people can get u it. if u can get drugs and fake botox at flea markets im sure u can get accutane