Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Italia22

Regimen and Oral Medications?

I've been doing the Regimen for about 3 weeks and I would like to know if it will have any negetive effects on my face if I'm taking Adoxa. I've been taking Adoxa twice a day for about 1 1/2 months and I started the Regimen in between that. I think I lost the effect of Adoxa and became immune to it...Because I took Adoxa 2 years ago then stopped, and I am now on it again. So should I stop taking the medication and just do the Regimen or is it ok to take it while doing the Regimen. I have another derm appointment in 4 days, so I might switch to some other pill. Should I ditch the pills, and just do the Regimen? Thanks

Guest Anubis
I've been doing the Regimen for about 3 weeks and I would like to know if it will have any negetive effects on my face if I'm taking Adoxa. I've been taking Adoxa twice a day for about 1 1/2 months and I started the Regimen in between that. I think I lost the effect of Adoxa and became immune to it...Because I took Adoxa 2 years ago then stopped, and I am now on it again. So should I stop taking the medication and just do the Regimen or is it ok to take it while doing the Regimen. I have another derm appointment in 4 days, so I might switch to some other pill. Should I ditch the pills, and just do the Regimen? Thanks

Thanks guys for the replys....I actually have been using Proactiv before I started the Regimen, and it had no negetive effects on my face while I was taking Adoxa. It's just that Proactiv was not working, so I decided to try the Regimen. So I guess it would be alright to take the medication and do the Regimen. I'll be sure to ask my derm. if its alright when I see him in a couple of days.