Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lexilex

drastic times, drastic measures.

i was sick of having ONLY acne on my face. i wanted a spark. a bit of shine...other then the oil-slick shine...

...so...

i got a nose stud (again). i had one a few years ago, and i liked it then. i took it out when i thought that it might be contributing to my acne. turns out it wasn't.

so, now i have jewelry on my face. AND acne. i really hope it will eventually be just jewelry.

(anyway, it is way cute. a little shiny stud in my left nostril...aaaww...) do you think it will take longer to heal cause of the 'tane?

ps: i also bought a effing awesome pair of cowboy boots. (that i can't afford.) yeehaw. (i totally wish there was a cowgirl emoticon with a lasso. oh well.)

Lex the SexBomb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ouch Babe- Sexy and Rebellious- I love it!!!!! I want my nose pierced, but God knows I'd chicken out... I have a fear of needles near my face after having stitches as a kid. (Not a fun experience whatsoever..watching someone needle n thread ur chin/jawline area together. LOL No scar, though- ba-DOW- being pale payed off once again!

Anyway.. Im so glad you did something fun AND went shopping for stuff you cant afford, tho wanted. I do it often, esp when I feel icky. Im an impulse buyer- but its funny how I complain about acne meds. (I guess I feel like Id pay anything for clear skin, but I refuse to pay alot for not-clear skin.)

Have so much fun with your new stud. Clean it, but dont overclean it... And especially since the tane lowers healing ability..just do as needed, and be very careful with it (obviously)

As for the boots- ROCK EM GIRL. I wish I could pull off super cute cowboy boots. I need to scan some pics on here.. I look like a delicate,angelic Swedish girl. LOL (Literally people ask what country I'm from..assuming I cant possibly be american.)

Hows the skin aside from the newly adorned nostril? Im so proud of you. Your inner rockbabe has officially been released.

franks.....i am dutch, and totally look the part--dutch/swedish--it's all norse, no?...when we have clear skin we should go somewhere and act like we don't speak english...it'll be so much fun. i'll wear my new boots. (not my wooden shoes).

ps: the skin sucks. i'm going to the derm on monday. i might ask for more prednisone. we'll see.

Oh my god thatd be awesome!!!! Im actually Italian and German- but I look Swedish. At least thats what I am told everywhere I go. Blonde, blue eyed and pale.. Ohhhh Must be Swedish.. Wtf!

Totally, you wear the cowboy boots, Ill take the wooden shoes and we will make up a language.

My skin sucks too hun- We will get over this. Prednisone can be a godsend. get it!

Guest Craigems

haha best i have to offer is a whip and an indiana jones style hat.

Craig- Dont forget your sexy Aussy Accent to throw into the mix. 2 dutch girls and an Aussy.. That could make for some interesting chaos