Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
GIMojo

acne saved me from suspension

At my school you require an ID card to get around. well if you forget your ID card 3 times. Suspension. I forgot mine twice already and forgot it again! So a teacher was about to do a little check up on me so i grabbed my friend's ID card. He went into class(his class was just to the right, so he didnt have to be checked) and I handed the teacher his ID card pretending it was mine.

Now he looks NOTHING like me, except for him being asian. He has clear skin, as I have bumpy discoloured skin. The teacher was checkin me and I said "I had a breakout a week ago". He let me through. I think the teacher knew that that wasnt my ID but didnt want to risk the trouble he'd be in if it was because of his mis judgement due to my acne. Yeep, wish I could do that with a drivers licenes

Guest Avian

Smoooooth. I bet you did puppy dog eyes as well.

lol.giflol.giflol.gif

all pictures of me are clear-skinned too - people always grab my ID at work and tell me I looked "happier." doubt.gif

but you're a brilliant guy vertigo....first the duct tape now this... biggrin.gif

Guest Zitro

My picture ID from 11th grade (taken in late 2003) barely shows acne (althrough my chin looks orangey and blurry) ... its really shocking since it was my worst acne period.

Guest Zitro

Nice story ... sorry you have to wear ID tags too sad.gif I hate them ... it makes me and classmate look like sheep

well for some reason they never got my order form for pictures in school this year, so i'll have to wait till yearbook time comes to see mine.. I'm sort of dreading it since i had a bad breakout, but the picture will be small so we'll see. my last year school's picture my skin didn't just look good, it was more like catalog airbrushed good.. that's my ID right now since they use last years picture

my mug shots were taken in the cafe. nice of them to choose such a crappy place to take a picture because of the crappy lighting. might as well in the bathroom. the good thing was the "photographer" or "student who wanted some community hours" didnt know how to set up lighting making various places on my face completely white so the acne wasnt shown so much.