Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stamanda

TCA CROSS

Can someone PLEASE tell me where I buy TCA CROSS? I have read some ppl get it online?! But where and can you trust them buying it off line? Also what is the strength of TCA I should buy? Should I just ask my dermatologist to do it?

PLEASE HELP..

I just called my dermatologist and asked if he does TCA CROSS. He has never even heard of it. What does that mean?

hey there

Yeah, most derms/docs haven't heard of it here. It's widely practiced in Asia though. It's really effective, from what I've read here and other sites. I'm gonna do it in the summer, myself.

Can someone PLEASE tell me where I buy TCA CROSS? I have read some ppl get it online?! But where and can you trust them buying it off line? Also what is the strength of TCA I should buy? Should I just ask my dermatologist to do it?

PLEASE HELP..

HEllo,

U should buy your 50% T.C.A from loganwoodskincare.com, I recieved mine a week in a half ago and have used it on two ice pick scars and everything is going fine so far.

It all together cost $43.00 US with shipping to Canada for a decent amount I could prolly use it for 4 or more treatments.

Most derms wont tell you about TCA cross because they probably know that it can be done at home, and it will take business away from them (Some just dont know or care). They want you to get injections so you can spend a fortune at something which might not even work and its not permanent.

Its not that hard to use. The first time I did it about 4 days ago I was really scared but then it all turned out fine so I'm happy now biggrin.gif

Good Luck!!

PLEASE HELP..

You can't buy TCA CROSS, you can buy TCA. I would suggest you read about the procedure before attempting to purchase it because doing it yourself could result in further scarring. There are many topics on this site in which people share their experiences and where they purchased it. Please do a board search.

Here's some info on it:

http://www.cosmeticskin.com/skin-acne4.shtml

You can't buy TCA CROSS, you can buy TCA. I would suggest you read about the procedure before attempting to purchase it because doing it yourself could result in further scarring. There are many topics on this site in which people share their experiences and where they purchased it. Please do a board search.

Here's some info on it:

http://www.cosmeticskin.com/skin-acne4.shtml

A simple search in www.froogle.com will yield you any concentration you want.

Stamanda,

Don't be alarmed if your Derm. or regular general medical doctor does not know about TCA Cross. My daughter's DERM. did not know about it, and thought I was nuts just bring it up. My own DERM. knows about it but said that it would leave me with different color. He only wanted to sell me Smoothbeam, which I did: 4 sessions at $300.00 each for $1200 total. Unfortunately, my scars were still there after 4 sessions.

Someone on the TCA string posted Dr. Mary Dobry, MD, a Derm. in La Jolla, CA who does it regularly. I visited her and had 2 TCA Cross -100%. It closed two very very large icepicks on my nose. It improved two other huge icepicks on my nose. I subsequently did TCA 50% self administered, purchased online through Loganwood, and after four more TCA 50%, these two icepicks have closed 95%, and are barely detectable. I plan to do more on them but not right now, as they don't bother me anymore.

In my experience, the first few times with TCA Cross 50% self administered, I barely put any of the TCA on the pits. I was scare or overly cautious. They were barely red. The results were little if any improvement. And then, started to put more, dipping the toothpick into the scars - three to four times, and leaving it there for a few seconds. The pits became very red and stayed red for nearly a month. The good new is that these pits really started to improve greatly. Today, they are closed almost competely. Once, people use to put their hands on their nose when they saw me, because my nose had such huge icepicks. Now, you can barely see it. Good luck.