Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Has BP made a dramatic difference to your skin?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Has BP made a dramatic difference to your skin?

• Yes
    • No

A simple poll! This isnt to do with challenging dans regimen so please dont start arguing over it! If you answer yes then please post some before/after pics if possible

I voted no as unfortunately BP made little difference to my skin, the only place I still apply it is to my chin, which stops me getting clusters of tiny whiteheads, doesnt work anywhere else unfortunately eusa_doh.gif

BP made a wonderful difference...and those who say bp doesnt do anythign are either allergic to it,or stupid. Like Dan said in his how-to guide,nothing else has been shown to kill the p.acnes bacteria that cause acne like bp can. Of course you're gonna be dry and flaky for a while,but after my first month i could apply half a tube on my face and not even feel the slightest bit dry,let alone after applying the moisturizer. Do it right like Dan says,and there shouldnt be any reason for not getting any improvement.

ya maybe it helps to kill the pimple but in the long run your redmarks will be there forever and they seem to never fade as long as you use bp...within a week after stopping using bp my redmarks faded so much

The BP works great on bacne. I like the gel because of the way it absorbs into the skin.

I've had good results using BP (Quinoderm 5 cream),along with other things. I use it every other day, at night, as a preventative measure, on areas I'm prone to breaking out (chin mainly, and forehaed occasionally).. it gets the thumbs up from me

the people who say bad things about bp obviously don't know how to use it correctly. they need to look at all the other shit theyre using on their face.

actually i am using i did use it correctly but i'd rather not have a bunch of red marks which im prone to cuz i actually have a good tan

My daughter has tried everything including all the aha stuff but the only thing that really clears her face up is bp but she uses the facial shampoo, corrective grains, and 10% bp from sage skin care. She uses doves essencial night cream for a moisurizer and does adds baking soda to the facial shampoo everyother night and tones with apple cider vinegar on the nights that she uses the baking soda. Her face is looking awesome.