Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Drewboo

Before and After Pics of Me

Guest Avian

Wow, your skin looks perfect, I'm glad the mino helped you so much. Are you still taking it or have you come off now?

Wow that's amzing how well minocyclin worked for you. I hear a lot of people not having any luck with it. How long did it take for all the red marks to fade away. Congrats on the weight loss as well, you look great.

WOW! you look great. your skin tone looks so smooth and creamy. I wish mine looked like yours so I wouldn't have to wear makeup!!

That is so great for you! I have a couple of questions though, if ya don't mind...

How long did it take on the minocycline to really start seeing a difference? And had you tried any other antibiotics before the mino?

Congrats on clear skin!

wtf? Mino destroyed my skin but gave you the best skin I've ever seen after acne sad.gif

wait it's like flawless. It's like you have neved had a zit in your whole life.

Did mino give you any bumps before you started to clear?

cool dude. Im on mino right now and i think its starting to work. I got a couple Q's for ya though

A) How much mino did you take (100mg per day or 200)

B) Are you still on it?

C) Did you face get really oily while you were on it? Mine sure as fuck is

D) How long did it take to start workin when you first started takin it

cool dude. Im on mino right now and i think its starting to work. I got a couple Q's for ya though

A) How much mino did you take (100mg per day or 200)

B) Are you still on it?

C) Did you face get really oily while you were on it? Mine sure as fuck is

D) How long did it take to start workin when you first started takin it

isn't it weird how a skin with acne looks..well, sick. Not just where acne is, even on clear spots. And then clear skin looks to healthy and beautiful.

Also worth noting - the improved diet might have contributed to my acne going away, as well as the topical I was using like Differin and Botchla's Regimen.

I cant believe how good your skin got...Ive been suffering with acne almost 2 years now...I hate it! It put me in a deep deep depression....I might start accutane.......I just dont know what to do.....Ive never heard of this mino-thing..My familys not real wealthy so everythings harder......If you or anyone has any advice please let me know.......................Thank you eusa_boohoo.gif

Mino is an antibiotic. I was on it for ~6months. Didn't do crap for me. This is in fact the first case I've seen of it actually working, but damn did it ever work. Congratulations.

A - I took 100 MG twice a day.

B - The doctor ordered me to go down to one dosage a day, and stop taking it after a month. I stopped taking it last week, but I might get one more refill before I completely stop.

C - My face is already oily, but I do think I've seen an increase. It's no big deal if I rinse it with warm water once during the day.

D - It was about 4-5 months before I really saw a difference, but it worked very well when it did.

Also worth noting - the improved diet might have contributed to my acne going away, as well as the topical I was using like Differin and Botchla's Regimen.

hey... im on mino too.. 100 mg a day along with retina micro.

its worked good in these first 4 weeks, but not wonders like you.

Amazingly clear skin! Now all you need to do is get in the gym. lol.gif

Keep it up, I'ts great to see things work for people, that's what we're all here for, to find WHAT works for us.