Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sir Anxiety

Getting bags under my eyes, eyes sore.

I'm constantly being disheartened... so I clear up my acne and seems a o k... i think cleansing and moisturizing daily as well as taking b5 and laying off dairy will keep me clear when I get off of my minocycline and everything will be fine.

Now I'm starting to notice purple shit under my eyes, my eyes don't open up as wide and bright as they used to a month ago..my girlfriend tells me "wow, you are looking horrible lately what happened arent you sleeping?" my eyes are just always sore and I don't know why.

I take 4-5g of b5 a day for 3 weeks, I take minocycline for 4 weeks, and other than that I don't know whats wrong.. its disheartening to think what if it is the b5.. because I was relying on that for after i get off minocycline..because I don't want to take minocycline anymore because in the summer comes and I notice minocycline causes me to freckle and dry out.

Over all shit just keeps getting worse, al started with this wonderful infection known as acne, 'thank you lord'.

My eyes would swell and look red when I used too much BP or got it too close to my eyes. I don't knwo if that helps you figure out what might be causing it for you.

I usually just wear a gel mask (the kind you keep in the fridge) in the morning while I have breakfast and then moisterize a lot when it happens. Usually takes the puffiness and redness away but the time I leave for work

My eyes would swell and look red when I used too much BP or got it too close to my eyes. I don't knwo if that helps you figure out what might be causing it for you.

I usually just wear a gel mask (the kind you keep in the fridge) in the morning while I have breakfast and then moisterize a lot when it happens. Usually takes the puffiness and redness away but the time I leave for work

Well the only other thing I'm doing is using a cetaphil cleanser and moisturizer.  I usually rub it into my eyes with my eyes closed when I use it.  I figured the skin around the eyes needed cleaned too right?

I don't know.

eyes and the skin around them are without a doubt the most sensetive skin on your body.

Make sure the water you're using is not too hot and dont use the cleanser around your eyes, for most people this is not a problem, however some people have very sensetive eyes, this is clearly the case.

some moisturisers can even irritate the skin around your eyes, which brand are you using?

Try to avoid the cleanser around the eyes first for a few days and see if the condition imrpoves if it does not then try not using moisturiser anywhere near the eyes.

Only try one at a time so you know which it is causing the problem.

eyes and the skin around them are without a doubt the most sensetive skin on your body.

Make sure the water you're using is not too hot and dont use the cleanser around your eyes, for most people this is not a problem, however some people have very sensetive eyes, this is clearly the case.

some moisturisers can even irritate the skin around your eyes, which brand are you using?

Try to avoid the cleanser around the eyes first for a few days and see if the condition imrpoves if it does not then try not using moisturiser anywhere near the eyes.

Only try one at a time so you know which it is causing the problem.

Has the problem started soon after you tried something new?

If it has, it's obviously that product.

If it hasn't, you may just be developing allergies, it is spring you know. Some allergies can cause bags/darkness under the eyes.

Be thankful you weren't born with shit like this...like me -_-