Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
klaara

scarred pores

I've heard people here talking about scared pores, I'm wondering that maybe some of my little scars could be scared pores. Could you please describe what they look like? Or maybe someone has a photo... Do you know how I could get rid of them? Would the lemon and vinegar method help maybe?

Thank you

I've heard people here talking about scared pores, I'm wondering that maybe some of my little scars could be scared pores. Could you please describe what they look like? Or maybe someone has a photo... Do you know how I could get rid of them? Would the lemon and vinegar method help maybe?

Thank you

i think the tiny little ones can be fixed with a medium-depth peel. i just did my 3rd jessner peel last night. the 1st two times i was doing it in an experimental way. i found out that this stuff is pretty safe to use, i was just too scared to go too deep. this time i applied in on both of my cheeks, and i was more aggressive on my 4 biggest scarred pore next to my nose. this morning, the area i am more aggressive on was the only area that turned red and swelled a bit. i am hoping that i will see noticable improvement after i am finish peeling. i think as u start doing this peels, u will have more on-hand experience and knowledge and wont be too afraid to try deeper ones.

i am thinking if next time i should rub more aggressively both sides of my cheeks, the first two times i did the peel(only my upper cheeks), i didnt see anything redness or swelling. if so , it has to be VERY minor. i am hoping this will make my scarred pore more shallow. praying.... eusa_pray.gifeusa_pray.gifeusa_pray.gif

real scarred pores don't go away, no matter what you do. But you can make them looking better, if you keep that area free of excess oil. Have a look at Tom Cruise huge pores, that's how they look

i think the tiny little ones can be fixed with a medium-depth peel. i just did my 3rd jessner peel last night. the 1st two times i was doing it in an experimental way. i found out that this stuff is pretty safe to use, i was just too scared to go too deep. this time i applied in on both of my cheeks, and i was more aggressive on my 4 biggest scarred pore next to my nose. this morning, the area i am more aggressive on was the only area that turned red and swelled a bit.  i am hoping that i will see noticable improvement after i am finish peeling. i think as u start doing this peels, u will have more on-hand experience and knowledge and wont be too afraid to try deeper ones.

i am thinking if next time i should rub more aggressively both sides of my cheeks, the first two times i did the peel(only my upper cheeks), i didnt see anything redness or swelling. if so , it has to be VERY minor. i am hoping this will make my scarred pore more shallow. praying.... eusa_pray.gif  eusa_pray.gif  eusa_pray.gif

Hi , I have icepick scarred pores and have been to many plastic surgeons and cosmetic dermatologists and ALL of them told me the ONLY way to get rid of them is to EXCISE them, which I was going to do , until I spoke to some people on this board and saw some after pictures and decided against doing it because MOST of the time the new scar ends up worse then the scarred pores in the first place. Right now I am using the 302 skincare products and my scars ARE starting to fill in, also you can do TCA cross, that is probably the most promising invasive procedure for scarred pores. Take care, RuPerki cool.gif

Thank you

I think that may be what I have; scarred pores. What is this 302 skincare line? Is it expensive? Are your scars permanently disappearing? How long has it taken to notice results? The whole TCA things seems a little too invasive. I would rather avoid that if at all possible. Could you provide me with some information on the 302 line? I would really appreciate it!

I think that may be what I have; scarred pores.  What is this 302 skincare line?  Is it expensive?  Are your scars permanently disappearing?  How long has it taken to notice results?  The whole TCA things seems a little too invasive.  I would rather avoid that if at all possible.  Could you provide me with some information on the 302 line?  I would really appreciate it!

Check out the 302 thread for all the information . I buy mine from www.weightlosandskincare.com, they provide information also. I have been using the products for about 9 weeks now and 1 boxcar scar has just about disappeared{ I have had it for 20 years and NOTHING else did anything for it} and my icepick scarred pores ARE definetly starting to fill in, NO JOKE !!!!!! The products are phenominal for your entire skin , not just for scar problems, I will use these products until my dying days!!!!!! Good luck , RuPerki cool.gif