Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sudz

People just dont understand

i am a 16 year old and punished by severe acne. I mean im on accutane but yeah.. anyways to the point. People have no respect for people with acne. They have no idea how it feels having to live with this disease for the rest of your life. A perfect example was aound my 3rd day at my new school i was walking down the hall when i passed this mexican girl and i do look white bcause my dad is white but my mother is mexican and i got most of my dads looks. But i passed this one girl and she turned around and started scming out to her boyfriend at the other end of the hall and she started screaming "Mira a su cara, mira a su cara!" Now since my mom is mexican i understand spanish fully and i knew that she said "Look at his face, look at his face!" i was so devastated that i couldnt believe some one could do that! i just kept walken i was so devastated.

first of all darlin, acne isn't for the rest of ur life. you sound like ur still in highschool, right? most teens go thru acne, it's perfectly normal. u'll eventually clear up. cool.gif

also, that mexican girl is immature. just ignore her and move on. our life and time aren't worthy of being depressed over somebody that ignorant and stupid...

cheer up...

Yeah stares do suck. Sometimes its when people say nothing that hurts the most. There have been many times where I'd walk by somebody and from afar they'd make eye contact with me and even smile. Then when they get within 10 feet they would look closer and and their mouth would drop open and their eyes would get real wide and they'd move their eyes away from your really quickly. That hurts more than any words I've ever heard.

I hate real mexican people i call them wetbacks even though im mexicano i just dont like them. People think if you wash your fash and clean it they think you will never get pimples in the 1st place. They dont know how it is and since they dont have it they will pick on other that do.. I hope all the people that make fun of other wether its acne related or some thing else i hope some really bad and scarring happens to them

I hate real mexican people i call them wetbacks even though im mexicano i just dont like them.  People think if you wash your fash and clean it they think you will never get pimples in the 1st place.  They dont know how it is and since they dont have it they will pick on other that do.. I hope all the people that make fun of other wether its acne related or some thing else i hope some really bad and scarring happens to them

andale pues gracias a todos por sus repuestas a mi poste

translation: allrighty then thanks to all for your responses in my post

seriously yeah it sucks but i really really hope accutane helps for me. I just hate my face so yeah. i dont have any weird houghts of killen myself its just that i dislike my face a lot.

peace out guys cyaz laters and thnx 4 posten eusa_clap.gif

first of all darlin, acne isn't for the rest of ur life. you sound like ur still in highschool, right? most teens go thru acne, it's perfectly normal. u'll eventually clear up. cool.gif

hey elle, i wish that is true.. but i got my acne when i became an adult.. and i think i'm stuck with it.... i wish i got it in my teens... it would have been better.. i was a nerd then.... it wouldn't have mattered .... and then it would have been gone when i got into college