Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My acne is pretty mild with lots of redmarks but i hate the way my skin looks when it's soo oily. How can I make my skin less oily? I wear makeup that are oil free and I only wear moisturiser around my nose which is the only dry area on my face. Sometimes even if i dont have anything on my face, it would just look greasy. Can i take anything internally or externally to reduce oil secretion????? help please.

yeh i have been taking those "Evolution X" B5 pills, it has other vitamins in it also, and i noticed a huge difference in the amount of oil production on my face,

www.b5supplements.com

yeh i have been taking those "Evolution X" B5 pills, it has other vitamins in it also, and i noticed a huge difference in the amount of oil production on my face,

www.b5supplements.com

I have the same problem.

b5 works very good after only few days I saw big differance.

Right now I'm testing green tea against oil...

b5 will work if you can afford it..

which stores can i get B5 at? I live in Canada. Do I have to take 10 gm a day or can i take any smaller doses???

im only taking 7 grams of b5 a day and ive seen less oil. as for acne its been working a little i havent got one cyst since taking it just whiteheads now but hopefully those will soon go away. ive been on b5 for a little less than a month now

Keisha : I'm in Canada as well check out these stores for it:

GNC,Whole Foods,Noah's food store, Most health stores should have em.

GNC is having a sale on most of their products so B5 might be on sale so be sure to check that out but if u have to search for it under: Panothentic Acid (I think i misspelled it but something like that)

Since i never seen them label it as vitamin B5 or anything

I also think u have to buy the Vitamin B complex and Biotin to balance out since i read the sticky thread above the OTC Threads

Keisha : I'm in Canada as well check out these stores for it:

GNC,Whole Foods,Noah's food store, Most health stores should have em.

GNC is having a sale on most of their products so B5 might be on sale so be sure to check that out but if u have to search for it under: Panothentic Acid (I think i misspelled it but something like that)

Since i never seen them label it as vitamin B5 or anything

I also think u have to buy the Vitamin B complex and Biotin to balance out since i read the sticky thread above the OTC Threads