Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mitchyishot

I just started accutane

I have comedonal acne not so bad but defiently makes my skin look like shizzz. Im 15 years old in ustin Texas and have been taking accutane for almost 2 months now. Im on 30 mg right now i dont think its a high enough dosage but ooh well. Any tips while going through accutane to make your skin look nicer. Also i herd it takes longer to get rid of comedonal acne then like idk regular acne can u help a young man out razz.gif

\

thanks!!!

also it has cleared up my nos and forehead but im experincing acne on my jaw line around my neck never had it there before normall??? It hasent really cleared up a lot like other people in here do i need a higher dosage plz helpppppp

Its the next day and when i wake up my face is completley clear but when i start to get going ready for school and i walk out the door its all red and all the little bumps come back again what up with that???

oh gosh i can't wait until my two month mark...i'm only on my day 8 of tane.

can't advise you with anything, but many taners here will help you out for sure.

It's been almost a month for me, I highly reccommend to moisturize because I didn't use it at all face got way to dry. Almost started having a fobia of taking a shower sounds dirty but hey when your out of the shower your skin flakes like crazy well it did for me. Now I use cetaphil. If you start getting a blood nose blow all the gunk out and use vaseline and a cutton bud and stick it up there lol, it works for me even though I can't really stand the smell. That's about all for now since those are the side effects I am getting.

thank you guys for posting its getting clearer by the day plz help my skin is all loose sorta and wide pores and just looks awful will tane tighten up my skin and pores?????//