Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I think that we all agree that acne ads need to change. If a pimple/acne cream company said that you could make a TV or magazine ad for them how would you do it?

Me personally I would (for a magazine ad) show a close-up photo of someone with really bad acne...just throw it in people's faces to say "this is real, try to understand, deal with it!" shock.gif

Guest Avian

I agree they need to change, but I think that shock tactics will make the ads unintentionally funny, at least for those who don't have acne.

For one thing, at least have people on them with more than 3 pimples...

OMFG!!!11ONE11!! A SPOT, A SPOT, WHAT ABOUT THE PARTY ON FRIDAY????????

AH LOOK!!! LOOK!!! NO I SAID LOOK1!!!!!111

CLEARASELL COMPLETE SUPER SONIC VANISHING ACTION CREAM

LETS SEE................................

...DAY 1, UMMMM YEH *BIG SMILES*

DAY 2... OMFG111111!!! ALMOST GONE

DAY3.... HOLY COW ITS VANISHED IT WORKS, IT WORKS IT WORKS, BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT,

WHAT THE HELL ARE WE MEANT TO DO, GET A SPADE AND SHOVEL AND THROW IT OVER OUR FACES, THERE SOOO BENT ITS UNREAL, ITS ONE OF THE THINGS THAT ANNOYS ME BEYOND BELIEF, NOT TO MENTION THERE SO F**KING EMBARRASING!!!

NOW EVERYONE GO AND BUY CLEARASIL AND ULL BE... YOU GUESSED IT, ACNE FREE.

chill pill... doubt.gif

Introducing OxyClearaBenzoNeutroDermaPure Skinvincible

UltraMegaSuperHyper Spot-Fighting Pore-Refining Clarifying Perfecting Orgasmic Formula

As Brought To You By A Sixteen-Year-Old Girl With The Pores Of A Six-Year-Old, Amber, And Her Equally Perky and Poreless Best Friend, Tiffany

[Cut to cute blonde precociously endowed Amber, looking sucidially melancholy in front of a mirror under the brightest full-spectrum halogen lighting possible, as I Got You Under My Skin blasts in background.]

Amber [keening over her face like a daughter over her deceased mother's corpse]: "Oh non-denominational deity of my politically correct inclusive paradigm, why oh why have you cursed me with this single, solitary, blatantly fake off-camera application of a daub of lipstick upon the very center of my forehead. I must be on the verge of a severe disfiguring nodulocystic acne outbreak? I have a date with Josh/Jason/Matt/Mike tonight. Now I must commit myself to the sanitorium on the edge of town."

[Onscreen bounces Tiffany, an ethnically ambiguous tan-mocha-Latina-brown-half-black cheerleader with flowing blonde hair and piercing green eyes. Giddy like she she was just snorting lines of coke off the toilet seat in the bathroom behind Amber, she throws her arms around Amber absurdly and screeches banshee-like.]

Tiffany: What's wrong? Did you forget to take your birth control last week when you hooked up with Jeff/Steve/Dave/Todd while Jess/Michelle/Kate/Shakala was busy scoring Paul/Sean/Brad/Jamal?

Amber: No, it's even worse. I've got.... a.... SPOT!

Tiffany [gulping, summoning courage]: "You need OxyClearaBenzoNeutroDermaPure Skinvincible-- I'm an especially big fan of the

UltraMegaSuperHyper Spot-Fighting Pore-Refining Clarifying Perfecting Orgasmic Formula. It's so easy to use. Simple, quick and effective. We can do it together!"

[Cut to montage of Amber and Tiffany in the shower together, lathering each other up in soapy sudsy buckets of the product, giggling and teasing, making soap-bubble beards and tossing pieces of foam at each other before achieving mutual orgasm and kicking back with a cigarette and a bowl of linguine.]

Tiffany: See, it's like totally as easy as that!

Amber: Like oh my fucking god you're so totally fucking like right. My spot is gone and I'm ready for my date!

Tiffany: First let's be sure to pop our 40mgs of Accutane and vomit that pizza from lunch.

Amber: OK!

[Together, dancing in bikinis and thongs in the bathtub to the tune of R.E.M.'s Shiny Happy People]

T&A [yes, T'nA ;-) ]: Don't get caught with spots! Go from spot to hot! Only with a product that's expensively store-bought!

Guest Avian

I bet I'm in a 0.01% minority for reading all of that. I like it!

The Clearasel and clean & clear blackhead ones piss me off.

Actually no. They all piss me off.

When they have 19 year old or so models/actors with clear skin and it looks near perfect and they're like "ooh a blackhead" and then they apply the stuff and just like magic it's problem solved..

Fuck off. Shove your blackhead scrub up your ass.

Fuckin hell

Id say start off with some big tough guy breakin down the bathroom door of some kid with lots of acne using "normal" wash. then he loads up his "super wash" ammo into his gun and shoots the kid's face a coupla hundred times. then throws him in the tub and turns on the showers revealing perfect skin. as the soap washes off it deplicts the words "Super wash(whatever)" on the tub floor.

totally cool

Id say start off with some big tough guy breakin down the bathroom door of some kid with lots of acne using "normal" wash. then he loads up his "super wash" ammo into his gun and shoots the kid's face a coupla hundred times. then throws him in the tub and turns on the showers revealing perfect skin. as the soap washes off it deplicts the words "Super wash(whatever)" on the tub floor.

totally cool

totally cool

Introducing OxyClearaBenzoNeutroDermaPure Skinvincible

UltraMegaSuperHyper Spot-Fighting Pore-Refining Clarifying Perfecting Orgasmic Formula

As Brought To You By A Sixteen-Year-Old Girl With The Pores Of A Six-Year-Old, Amber, And Her Equally Perky and Poreless Best Friend, Tiffany

[Cut to cute blonde precociously endowed Amber, looking sucidially melancholy in front of a mirror under the brightest full-spectrum halogen lighting possible, as I Got You Under My Skin blasts in background.]

Amber [keening over her face like a daughter over her deceased mother's corpse]: "Oh non-denominational deity of my politically correct inclusive paradigm, why oh why have you cursed me with this single, solitary, blatantly fake off-camera application of a daub of lipstick upon the very center of my forehead. I must be on the verge of a severe disfiguring nodulocystic acne outbreak? I have a date with Josh/Jason/Matt/Mike tonight. Now I must commit myself to the sanitorium on the edge of town."

[Onscreen bounces Tiffany, an ethnically ambiguous tan-mocha-Latina-brown-half-black cheerleader with flowing blonde hair and piercing green eyes. Giddy like she she was just snorting lines of coke off the toilet seat in the bathroom behind Amber, she throws her arms around Amber absurdly and screeches banshee-like.]

Tiffany: What's wrong? Did you forget to take your birth control last week when you hooked up with Jeff/Steve/Dave/Todd while Jess/Michelle/Kate/Shakala was busy scoring Paul/Sean/Brad/Jamal?

Amber: No, it's even worse. I've got.... a.... SPOT!

Tiffany [gulping, summoning courage]: "You need OxyClearaBenzoNeutroDermaPure Skinvincible-- I'm an especially big fan of the

UltraMegaSuperHyper Spot-Fighting Pore-Refining Clarifying Perfecting Orgasmic Formula. It's so easy to use. Simple, quick and effective. We can do it together!"

[Cut to montage of Amber and Tiffany in the shower together, lathering each other up in soapy sudsy buckets of the product, giggling and teasing, making soap-bubble beards and tossing pieces of foam at each other before achieving mutual orgasm and kicking back with a cigarette and a bowl of linguine.]

Tiffany: See, it's like totally as easy as that!

Amber: Like oh my fucking god you're so totally fucking like right. My spot is gone and I'm ready for my date!

Tiffany: First let's be sure to pop our 40mgs of Accutane and vomit that pizza from lunch.

Amber: OK!

[Together, dancing in bikinis and thongs in the bathtub to the tune of R.E.M.'s Shiny Happy People]

T&A [yes, T'nA ;-) ]: Don't get caught with spots! Go from spot to hot! Only with a product that's expensively store-bought!