Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hey yall for 2 years i asat home going crazy afraid to leave the house - etc... feeling so ugly and etc... well i almost killed myelf and hate going out and etc.. lost all my confidence and wondeirng what the point is.. well

tonight i forced myself to go out ( put m akeup over the acne of course ) and i went and hugn out wit this one guy he made me feel so pretty i actually feel good for once and then another guy came up and made a comment how lucky he is to have me (even tho were only freindes) anyway it made me reaklize i have to keep having good experinces liek that with my acne face so i wont let it destroy me anymore and sit in the hosue. it felt so good. anyway i think im hoping to get a job so i can get out more and i will put on my best makeup and clothes every time i leave and my best lip gloss and hoop earrings that way everyone will treat me like i dont have acne and it wont ruin me. all i have to do is make sure i have enough to buy a bottle of foundation 1 X a month. anyway it dont take me long to put it on either so im just going to look it like a easy simple task eac h day and not worry about how easy it was before getting acne when my skin was perfect all the time w/out makeup . oh well who cares anymro0e i have wasted 2 years crying my eyes out and wanting to die i have to change my views from within and one way to do it is to look godo when i go out so ppl will give compliments and etc... so i can build my self esteem again. i hope this helps someone. eusa_pray.gif

you go, girl. i think ur very brave for taking that first step to building ur self-esteem.

aww, that's great acnescargirl!!! biggrin.gifeusa_dance.gif I'm so happy for you! I admire you for thinking like that. it's hard as hell, but you're doing it!! yay!

man ur luck u only got red marks I just came back from 1 class and in that amount of time I managed to get a whitehead and 1 cyst. I seriously was really happy this morning because my face was close to clear again. damn you just can't win, i was gonna go home and see my girl this weekend but not anymore.

man ur luck u only got red marks I just came back from 1 class and in that amount of time I managed to get a whitehead and 1 cyst.  I seriously was really happy this morning because my face was close to clear again.  damn you just can't win, i was gonna go home and see my girl this weekend but not anymore.

Guest Avian

If you don't post a picture, we can't help you. You know that.

It doesn't have to be of your whole face, or even any identifying features, just a patch of skin. There's so much knowledge around here, people would be able to recommend you things and help you beat acne.

Guest Anubis

I'm proud of you acnescaregirl!! WOOHOO!!!! eusa_dance.gifbiggrin.gif

acnescarsgril you obvoulsy sound beautiufl if all these guys are hittin gon you so give acne a big fuck off and go out and find a boy who will treat you right instead of that deuschbag who said still has a crush on you. hey i'm hot without acne so why can't I be with it? I'm not but if i keep telling myself I am maybe i iwll be lol. good luck

hey yall for 2 years i asat home going crazy afraid to leave the house -  etc...  feeling so ugly and etc...  well i almost killed myelf and hate going out and etc.. lost all my confidence and wondeirng what the point is.. well

tonight i forced myself to go out ( put m akeup over the acne of course ) and i went and hugn out wit this one guy he made me feel so pretty i actually feel good for once and then another guy came up and made a comment how lucky he is to have me (even tho were only freindes) anyway it made me reaklize i have to keep having good experinces liek that with my acne face so i wont let it destroy me anymore and sit in the hosue. it felt so good.    anyway i think im hoping to get a job so i can get out more and i will put on my best makeup and clothes every time i leave and my best lip gloss and hoop earrings that way everyone will treat me like i dont have acne and it wont ruin me. all i have to do is make sure i have enough to buy a bottle of foundation 1 X a month.  anyway it dont take me long to put it on either so im just going to look it like a easy simple task eac h day and not worry about how easy it was before getting acne when my skin was perfect all the time w/out makeup  . oh well who cares anymro0e    i have wasted 2 years crying my eyes out and wanting to die i have to change my views from within and one way to do it is to look godo when i go out so ppl will give compliments and etc... so i can build my self esteem again.  i hope this helps someone.  eusa_pray.gif