Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm not sure if anyone has ever used this product, but if you have oily skin it works really well. I used to use it on my face but they stopped selling it where i live. It seemed to work really well for me. The main chemical is chlorhexidine and its the stuff surgeons use before they perform an operation apparently. That may seem a little bit harsh, but for people whose skin doesn't get irritated that often or who have really oily skin, I recommend it.

hi! this sounds cool. is it anything like the band aid wash antispectic wash ? cuz i thought of trying that. it also souynds something liek bactine. did u notice a big improvemnt in blenishes?

I used it mostly for my chest, back, and forehead where the skin was the oiliest. Its kind of like a wash and treatment all in one because of the medication it contains. Im not really sure what the band-aid wash you're talking about has in it, but i'm pretty sure the hibitane would be more powerful. I recommend going to your local drug store and looking for disinfecting washes containing chlorhexidine. But I would only use a small amount at first and be sure to moisturize.

Hope it works well,

Chris