Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Unkown

Picture of face!

I started using PanOxyl 5% Benzoyl Peroxide and it has cleared my face a lot, I use to get huge breakouts on my nose.. and ever since using this almost 2 years now it has cleared up a lot, here is shot of my face. I still get some small blackheads on my forehead, 20 tops and other then that its pretty good

user posted image

Yes definiately you should, I was getting marks but that over time has totally cleared up and my skin color and tone of it just looks awesome. Do you apply it all over or only on areas affected? I did it all over my forehead. Wish you best of luck with it.

Thanx man.

I was applying it to affected areas, which was mostly my entire face....but after having a dryness/peely situation with it, I have gone back to just spot treating with it.

What do you think is best, applying it everywhere like Dan's regimen, or just spot treating with it???

I had same problem, drying/peeling of skin but after a week or so that goes away, apply everywhere on your face and just make sure to moisturize it with an oil-free moisturizer, these are one of the best products by far that I have used

I had same problem, drying/peeling of skin but after a week or so that goes away, apply everywhere on your face and just make sure to moisturize it with an oil-free moisturizer, these are one of the best products by far that I have used

that's the thing though, I do keep moitsurizing, but i'm still having this peely problem )o: though, I think I may be over-exfoliating (in an attempt to rid the falkes) yet, I think its making it worse eusa_wall.gif

Over time the flakes will go away.. I left mine as how it was and my skin got soo dry and soo tight I could smile or anything, but once the old skin falls off and fresh layer is on then peoples decrease aswell