Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ThatGuy16

Well, I went to the derm today....

He examined my face as usual, and like i said before, he put me back on ACCUTANE!! YAY, im so happy now that I can finally have my life back.

I get my pills tommarow (i took my blood today) and I begin my 2nd Accutane journey....but this time, I came equipped.

Today (also good news) I recieved the digital camera I ordered on Sunday, so I now I can take pictures for me and all of you guys of my progress pictures.

I will be sure to post up new pics each week for you guys, or I may just make one of those journals thingys.

Whoo, my life is going to be good after this, aside from the dry crackling lips.

Its a 3.1 megapixel HP camera....its nothing speical, and the quality is really nothing special, I expected ALOT better, so i am dissapointed in that, but it gets the job done, and as long as I take the pictures outside in front of the sun, everything should be visible as opposed to taking one in my bathroom where my skin looks flawless (yay)

but in bad news, I may get fired from my job which really makes me sad cuz i forgot to come to work today, and i didnt even call in....they kept calling me but i left my phone in my car and i was getting my blood taken out at the time.

i honestly thought i started at 5 30 but the manager called and was pissed and said i was supposed to be in by 4!! all he told me was not to come in today....and now im really sad, cuz i may get fired, but he didnt say anything. hopefully i apologize though, everything will work out for the best.

Guest Zitro

Good luck on accutane, keep us updated ... the gallery can give hope to hopeless acne sufferers ... that's why I like progress galleries so much.

Its a 3.1 megapixel HP camera....its nothing speical, and the quality is really nothing special, I expected ALOT better, so i am dissapointed in that, but it gets the job done, and as long as I take the pictures outside in front of the sun, everything should be visible as opposed to taking one in my bathroom where my skin looks flawless (yay)

YEAH MAN, WHAT IS UP WITH THIS SHIT?? I THOUGHT IT WAS MY BATTERIES???

SO I WENT OUT TO 7 11 AND BOUGHT SOME , AND 5 MINUTES LATER, THEY ARE DEAD!! THIS BETTER BE HAPPENING EVERY TIME, CUZ IM READY TO SELL THIS SHIT IF THATS GONNA HAPPEN

rechargable NIMH batteries with good rechargers will last you about 50 shots if you use them RIGHT after charging.

buy good ones. cost like 60 dollars with batteries. batteries with about 2300NIMH are good.

HP cameras.... suck nuts

All Digital Camera's suck dick....

Get a REAL DIGITAL SLR. Those shits are wicked.

those shits are wicked, cost a lot of god damn money, the lenses cost more than a digital camera