Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Amanda_Hugandkiss

Having lunch tomorrow

I had dynamite sushi for lunch yesterday and then went in for my restylane injections. It was so fast and mostly painless! It has completely filled in my scars. I really cannot see anything except a little bruising. The doctor tells me that I may see my scars reappear a little bit in a couple of weeks and that I could come back for a touchup if I wanted. I hope this lasts for 6 months. I don't have the luxury of any downtime for dermabrasion or other surgeries so until the time that I do, this will do me just fine. I feel so much better about myself! biggrin.gif

Thanks for everyone's well wishes eusa_angel.gif

I had dynamite sushi for lunch yesterday and then went in for my restylane injections.  It was so fast and mostly painless!  It has completely filled in my scars.  I really cannot see anything except a little bruising.  The doctor tells me that I may see my scars reappear a little bit in a couple of weeks and that I could come back for a touchup if I wanted.  I hope this lasts for 6 months.  I don't have the luxury of any downtime for dermabrasion or other surgeries so until the time that I do, this will do me just fine.  I feel so much better about myself!  biggrin.gif 

Amanda - So happy for you biggrin.gif the Restylane worked out so well , it is such a great feeling to be "scar free" biggrin.gif

BTW.. How much does your doctor charge per cc of Restylane?

( I was quoted $400 per cc from my PS today..just want to compare. )

I had dynamite sushi for lunch yesterday and then went in for my restylane injections.  It was so fast and mostly painless!  It has completely filled in my scars.  I really cannot see anything except a little bruising.  The doctor tells me that I may see my scars reappear a little bit in a couple of weeks and that I could come back for a touchup if I wanted.  I hope this lasts for 6 months.  I don't have the luxury of any downtime for dermabrasion or other surgeries so until the time that I do, this will do me just fine.  I feel so much better about myself!  biggrin.gif