Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kkhajavi

Had Silicone Injection Today

I just had a silcone injection into a moderately deep rolling scar on my right cheek. The depression appears approximately 90% filled; although, I"m not sure if that is due to swelling or the silicone itself.

Let me know if you guys have any questions.

Silicone injections are permanent by the way

I had them a few days ago, yes the initial phase seemed to look quite good. Will post pics as soon as the swelling goes down.

I just had a silcone injection into a moderately deep rolling scar on my right cheek.  The depression appears approximately 90% filled; although, I"m not sure if that is due to swelling or the silicone itself.

I just had a silcone injection into a moderately deep rolling scar on my right cheek.  The depression appears approximately 90% filled; although, I"m not sure if that is due to swelling or the silicone itself.

Go with Dr. Rullan. He seemed to know exactly what I needed. I went in expecting a full-face exoderm, but he said, I just needed a partial exdoderm($300 as opposed to a $4000 for the full face) and a couple of silicone injections($200 for my treatment).

Thank you for letting us know that you had it done. Could you please come back in a few months and let us know if your results remain the same? Thanks! smile.gif