Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Noa

If you didn't have acne

I would change my smile! My jaws go in

(as one orthodontist put, I look like an old woman...you know those who don't have teeth and it's sunken it...... doubt.giflol.gif..yuuup)...

anyway, I'd like to have my jaw/teeth changed.

Braces should have been able to do it, but unfortunately, it didn't do shit to change it. (my orthodontist sucks...not the same one who said i looked like an old woman)

SOO, because of that my smile is all...weird...hah. that's why I don't ever smile with my mouth open in pics, coz i look like absolute CRAP!

Whoa whoa whoa WHOA! For the record, Ryan has a long neck and it is veeerryy sexy, not to mention kissable.. great for loving on  eusa_drool.gif Work that neck!

Mine is my nose. I'd like to get some.. "cartiledge" [spelling is bad..] taken out.

I just started trying those crest premium whitening strips.  It's been 2 days.  They're not bright white or anything, but they are less yellow.

They're not available for purchase here in Holland sadly enough. Have tried TheraMed products but they didn't do jackshit. I guess my teeth naturally have this yellow color, sucks.

Guest Avian
id say my........ Uh BlaHHHHHHHHHHH  eusa_sick.gif  COMPULSIVE THROWING UP AT ANY GIVEN MOMENT BLAHHHHHHH  eusa_sick.gif  eusa_sick.gif  eusa_sick.gif

That TURTLE NECK, I think I have it too. I do have a few extra kilos on me at the moment, but I have always had it too. Is there anything I could do to make it look better? Like some exercises...I really really hope there is something I could do!

my flaw would be...... my nose! grrrr... my dad thinks its funny. but i dont. }=p

other than that, i would be quite happy with myself ^^

My flaws are too numerous too mention. I have X's for eyes, my mouths all crooked and i have this sick yellow color to my skin, just look at my avatar!

I'm with everyone who said their teeth. They actually bother me more than my acne, because I can feel them being crooked all the time. There's one on the bottom that rises up above all the others. The rest of them are warped due to that one tooth, and it's also wrecking my upper teeth as well, as one side is moving inwards so that they meet with the bottom. It looks retarded.

Wow. That sounds so immature. Did I write that? Nevertheless, it is true. I'm supposed to get braces in a year or so but I may not be able to because of a problem with my jaw and I might not have the money.

my flaw would be...... my nose! grrrr... my dad thinks its funny. but i dont. }=p

other than that, i would be quite happy with myself ^^