Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Noa

If you didn't have acne

Of course acne is our one and only problem but during those hours studyingthe mirror you must have noticed your next external problem.

mine is my turtle neck.

I have always has one, even when I was skinny.

I think it is very in-significant and it doesn't affect my life in any way. However when speaking to acne free friends they believe their problems to be as life affecting as mine -eg overweight.

My argument is that you cannot control acne no matter how hard you try and that you always wake up fearing to look in the mirror as you do not know what each day will bring. Obviously it doesn't compare to a medical disability but I cannot think of a cosmetic problem that compares.

Guest Shjaker
Of course acne is our one and only problem but during those hours studyingthe mirror you must have noticed your next external problem.

mine is my turtle neck.

mine is my turtle neck.

I have always has one, even when I was skinny.

I think it is very in-significant and it doesn't affect my life in any way. However when speaking to acne free friends they believe their problems to be as life affecting as mine -eg overweight.

My argument is that you cannot control acne no matter how hard you try and that you always wake up fearing to look in the mirror as you do not know what each day will bring. Obviously it doesn't compare to a medical disability but I cannot think of a cosmetic problem that compares.

Guest Shjaker

Lol Way to get us thinking about all our other flaws outside of acne Noa.

Shjaker - by turtle neck I meant the the way my neck joins my chin without definition- just kind of an expanse of floppy skin. My neck is not long or sexy unfortunately. Perhaps it's more like a cows then than a turtles.

....I can't think of anything I would change. I like everything about me except the scars. Dr. Y I can't wait to meet you!

maybe a super bright smile, but that would look really bad. Don't want a Tiger Woods grin. confused.gif

cry.gif You're right nothing compares to having acne. Mine is mild but it still bugs me more than any other imperfect body part I have.

Guest Avian

Judging by your avatar, nobody would care about your ears, even if you think they look stupid.

id say my........ Uh BlaHHHHHHHHHHH eusa_sick.gif COMPULSIVE THROWING UP AT ANY GIVEN MOMENT BLAHHHHHHH eusa_sick.gifeusa_sick.gifeusa_sick.gif

my long eyelashes and the fact that my hands shake uncontrollably.