Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Well soon I am finishing up grade 8. My acne is mild but I do not want it in my grad photo and sure as hell don't want to be there, but I have to (school policy). They will cancel the whole thing till another date. Even though it's mild it still bothers me, I get 5-7 max. I'm on the regimen and it's getting better, the photo's are on the 5th. Is there a way I can cover it up? Noone knows I got acne because I always look down. But the photo gets hanged up in the wall and everyone gets copies. What do I do to cover it up completely? Thanks/.

Guest Anubis
Well soon I am finishing up grade 8. My acne is mild but I do not want it in my grad photo and sure as hell don't want to be there, but I have to (school policy). They will cancel the whole thing till another date. Even though it's mild it still bothers me, I get 5-7 max. I'm on the regimen and it's getting better, the photo's are on the 5th. Is there a way I can cover it up? Noone knows I got acne because I always look down. But the photo gets hanged up in the wall and everyone gets copies. What do I do to cover it up completely? Thanks/.

Honestly...talk to your MOM. Ask her to help you cover them up for your photo..she'll understand and help.

SORRY I MEANT GRAD. Anyways, she said to talk to you guys on here because she doesn't do much make up, she's like 55. And don't think she doesn't show support, she buys me all the goods I need for regimen and supports me 100%.

Guest Anubis

You might try the makeup forum..because the 5th is near. Maybe buy a cover stick or tinted bp cream?