Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jimmy

Are any of you scared?

I'm 75% clear and things are looking bright. I've been using a combo of proactiv in the day and Dan's regimen at night for about 4 weeks now.

I always get scared or worried about what the next few days can bring.

I'm prone to pimples just popping up out of no where over night or even in a few hours span.

Even when I'm "clear" I think i'll still have that worryness inside of me about another breakout.

Sadly I dont think this will end for the next decade.

It's not that I get scared about the things I eat or drink, I just get worried beause I know the path to getting clear couldn't be this easy.

yeah, i get that feeling too. Sometimes i will be really clear, apart from the red marks, but i know it won't last, it's really annoying. I always try to get my face clear for the weekend for some reason! just more happening. Stress causes acne aswell so i end up trying to get clear and stressing out cause i'm not. It's a vicious cycle!

Guest fatman_uk

Dude, i still felt like i had to, if you will... 'keep lookin over my shoulder'. I got clear, but for AT LEAST 2 months after, i kept thinkin 'Shit, i bet i'm gonna break out soon, this is too good to be true.'.

An i was wrong... once u've got it right, an it stays right for a few weeks, you'll KNOW one day, when you wake up an see ur face is still as good as when u went to sleep, you'll know that u've cracked the acne puzzle. An it feels GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD! :)

Keep goin fella. :D

-Gaz

Yup I'm scared as hell, wohoo another 6 to add to my spot count overnight :) I think I'm gonna try 2.5% BP monday instead of 5%, see if tat helps.

I agree with fatman, there is a point when you have had a number of clear (say 6-8 ) weeks under your belt on the regimen that you will adjust your expectations and you'll quit worrying 24/7. That is not to say you won't break out ever again...more that it is a problem you manage not one that holds you hostage. In the meantime...stick with it and good luck!!!!!! :)

iv been on the regime for 3 weeks. Im scared because i still get spots everyday. i still have some on my face that have been their since the start of the regime. i have red marks and marks where their are no spots. my skin is not in great condition. it peels often and it looks aged. im also scared of the sun, im scared about how much the regimen and acne has taken over my life, im scared because im suppost to go on ro-accutane on the 25th may if this doesnt work. im scared cos i have exams this month and i will get stressed and im pissed of because im at uni and it would heavenley if i were able to go out knowing that i dont have to worry about how i look.

I'm 75% clear and things are looking bright. I've been using a combo of proactiv in the day and Dan's regimen at night for about 4 weeks now.

I always get scared or worried about what the next few days can bring.

I'm prone to pimples just popping up out of no where over night or even in a few hours span.

Even when I'm "clear" I think i'll still have that worryness inside of me about another breakout.

Sadly I dont think this will end for the next decade.

It's not that I get scared about the things I eat or drink, I just get worried beause I know the path to getting clear couldn't be this easy.

should try doing something else and try not to think about it. I dont have any acne on me and haven't had a pimple in months. I just have some of those damn spots which are fading tho.