Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
roggie

My B5 experience so far...

Hi there

I bought B5 (1mg time released) after i have read several posts here - just thought il give it a try.

Now after 2 weeks i want to write some of my experiences. Sorry, my english is probably not the very best.

Ok, here we go. Im 33, had kind of a strong acne as a kid and today its kind of mild. It depends on the amount of stress i have and the amount of cigarettes i smoke. It comes and goes...

I started around 2 weeks ago with taking 5-6grams of vitamine b5 per day. At the same time i take a multivitamine (small dose) and a b-complex (small dose). Normally my body reacts very quick to changes, medicaments, training ... whatever, so i expected quick results - and i wasn't dissapointed.

After one week i was nearly clear and bought a special baby lotion (rich on Panthenol) to moisturize the dry parts of my skin. After another week i am completely and 100% clear. I cant even remember when i was that clear for the last time...

It really works!

Roggie