Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi people

I'm on accutane for 2 months for my moderate acne and i'm trying with all my powers not to stop the treatment cause accutane is not a fun journey...my face is clear and i had my big breakout at my fist month so i'm starting finally to clear up for good.Side effects are dry red skin,dry lips,and some depression sometimes but i'm sure that has nothing to do with the treatment its just that i'm thinking too much negative things lately.Anyway i had my doctor appointment this morning and i'm waiting to hear some good news about my progress and finally boost my confidence a little bit.So here's the good news......Hear this people and tell me what would u do if you were in my place.I'm writing his words exactly as he said them cause i cant get them out of my head."Well u seem like a red tomato to me,or maybe like a monkeys ass...how can u live like that all day?Take a gun and kill yourself many people would do that in your place"...and then he started laughing! After hearing his words i cant describe how i felted...I didnt had the courage to do or say anything.My knees were trumbling and i felted like someone was choking me.Really i never heard words like this before....Why he did this?Why?

Sometimes i wonder why people do some crazy things like killing themselfs or hurting others...now i understand.

ummmmm what most reasonable people would do would go and report him to the health commission for inhuman treatment of another human being. What I would do though is go find out his last name and where he lives and put bricks through this car windows. One one of the bricks say "I think your car just killed itself." Fucker

Guest Anubis

That Doc aught to have his liscense taken away!! Next time bring a recorder and tell him you 's like to record your appt. so you don't miss anything and can reveiw what you've talked about. Trust me he'll get the point. I would take your complaint up with his supervisor....if he has one! Or find a better one.

Guest Anubis
  What I would do though is go find out his last name and where he lives and put bricks through this car windows.  One one of the bricks say "I think your car just killed itself."  Fucker

Guest Avian

shock.gifshock.gifshock.gifshock.gifshock.gifshock.gifshock.gif

That is ridiculous. Doctors should never say that.

Report this guy. For others' sake too.

Oh sorry people please respond to prescription acne medication...Unbreakable told me to paste his topic here too...Is there any way to remove this post from here?

Guest Anubis
Oh sorry people please respond to prescription acne medication...Unbreakable told me to paste his topic here too...Is there any way to remove this post from here?

Guest Avian
Unbreakable told me to paste his topic here too

If any sort of this stuff happens with me I usually just grin to him/her and say: "It's so funny how you have to try and take someone else down to make yourself feel good and have a laugh. It's even funnier that your remark is destined to backfire and make you look like the ass you are. Good day to you."

Works like a charm most of the time.

Guest Shjaker

"Can you repeat that? It's hard to hear when you're talking out of your ass." then you pull out a knife and make a Z on his stomach. Zorro!

Guest Anubis
Hmmm that's confusing! wacko.gif

Annoying how there's no way to look through the mod list and find out who's online.

Guest Zitro

Do you want me to delete a specific 'post' or the thread itself?

By the way, the doctor is a very cruel man, complain about him and do everything to get the doctor fired, so he won't bother someone else again.

Guest Avian

Aaaah it's complicated. Basically it's dual posted in two forums, emo and prescription. If it were up to me, I'd leave this thread and delete the one in prescription, but move any useful posts over here.