Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

im form oz we have those long ass pro avtive commercials u know the one that goes for 30 mins, well from seeing the comerical so many times and hearing the statistics of how many ppl are using. Can someone tell me does it work looks pretty apealing to me

Guest Anubis

It can work, but it's pricey. They have a guarentee so give it a shot...if you hate it send it back. It's really the only way to know..

DONT DO IT! DONT USE IT! it will make u breakout even worst worst than ever. ask anyone. i've used it twice. yes u get a refund but its not worth it. at all. u'll regret it mark my words. try something natural. eat right. sleep right. acv try not to use meds anymore. just natural regimens

smile.gif good luck

!

DONT DO IT! DONT USE IT! it will make u breakout even worst worst than ever. ask anyone. i've used it twice. yes u get a refund but its not worth it. at all. u'll regret it mark my words. try something natural. eat right. sleep right. acv try not to use meds anymore. just natural regimens

smile.gif good luck

!

thanks "yme" i was considering trying proactive after my year was up of being on doxycycline, now i wont, they put up a pretty convincing job on that informercial though i must add!

Guest Avian

Proactive has a mixed reputation here. Another product which you could consider is AcneFree.

thanks "yme" i was considering trying proactive after my year was up of being on doxycycline, now i wont, they put up a pretty convincing job on that informercial though i must add!

np.. i just dont want people to go through what i went through. i gave proactiv two chances... two years appart. the first time i used it i broke out.. the second time i used it two or three years later ( i used it a second time becuase i thought i used it wrong the first time like all of u the infomercial got me) and i wasnt even bad at all.. i just wanted to clear up my face i barely had like one or two here and there. and get rid of my red spots.

but after about two weeks of using it oh man all hell broke loose. i broke out like crazy.. stupid me stayed on it for two months thinking that it would go back down. well it didnt. so i stopped it. and my face hasnt been the same since. i still have all this acne from proactiv. cystic ones big ones. and its 6 months later after i stopped stupid proactiv. i hate that product w/ a passion.

i wish i never used it the second time. cuz i wouldnt have this much acne i have now. i would be clear. sad.gif

well i knew i saw the rating system for proactiv somewhere its on here haha

http://www.acne.org/rate_item.php?item_id=91