Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
life2trade

Are we paying for our past sins??

I cant help but think am I really getting punished for the sins I've made when I was younger??

Sorry God if u are reading this but I am sure you wont cos you are in Asia helping those people affected by that Tsunami but hear me out and forgive MEEEEEEE plz!!!!!

My Sins:

- I have killed a kitten, ants, mosquitoes, lizards, bugs. eusa_sick.gif

- I stole and I shoplifted good worth more than 200 bucks! eusa_naughty.gif

- I skipped school for 70 days str8

- I disobeyed my folks

- I backstabbed a cupple of friends

- I told a few lies eusa_liar.gif

- I procrastinate and I am freakin lazy

- I saw dirty pictures off the net

- I jerk off once too many eusa_eh.gif

Sorry for what I have done, so plz heal me God! heal me completely!! So that i can start living my life the way i want to!!

Do u think u are paying for your sins??

Make your confessions here. Lets hear some of your dirty laundry.

What you've listed there is life apart from the killing any living creature isn't a good idea, but i can relate to the rest except for backstabbing friends

but that was many years ago for me

I cant help but think am I really getting punished for the sins I've made when I was younger??

Sorry God if u are reading this but I am sure you wont cos you are in Asia helping those people affected by that Tsunami but hear me out and forgive MEEEEEEE plz!!!!!

My Sins:

-  I have killed a kitten, ants, mosquitoes, lizards, bugs. eusa_sick.gif

- I stole and I shoplifted good worth more than 200 bucks!  eusa_naughty.gif

- I skipped school for 70 days str8

- I disobeyed my folks

- I backstabbed a cupple of friends

- I told a few lies  eusa_liar.gif

- I procrastinate and I am freakin lazy

- I saw dirty pictures off the net

- I jerk off once too many  eusa_eh.gif

Sorry for what I have done, so plz heal me God! heal me completely!! So that i can start living my life the way i want to!!

Do u think u are paying for your sins??

Make your confessions here. Lets hear some of your dirty laundry.

Of course you're not paying for your sins; there are innocent people who've never harmed a fly and get horrible diseases, aswell as murderers who get away with their crimes and live a healthy life, with everything they wished for.

Unfortunately acne is just something some of us have to deal with.....you are not being punished

I totally agree on that point, but this person seems to think he or she is so bad that acne is deserved. Kinda like the thinking that Jerry Falwell has about hurricanes and gays. But, anyone who is reaching out at all, spilling the beans about past bad things done may find it a cleansing so to speak. Like when someone goes to a priest to confess. I just hope that the behavior towards animals has stopped and that this person has a soft place to fall when troubles come.

Guest OnlyJoe

how the hell did you kill a kitten?

Guest Anubis

I've never actually felt like acne was a punishment, although I do punish myself with my self induced poor attitudes and negativeism. Once I win my battle with acne I hope to be a better person for it. I hope I learn and grow through the process.

Yo guys I am 21 now I...'accidentally' drowned a kitten when I wuz like 11 or 12...but i still remember it....maybe its my conscience thing.

But the thing is...I've been naughty and when compared to my older bro whos 30...hes been good all his life...and hes got clear skin....ahh...whatever...I am starting to think this is ridiculous too. Sorry.

Yo guys I am 21 now I...'accidentally' drowned a kitten when I wuz like 11 or 12...but i still remember it....maybe its my conscience thing.

But the thing is...I've been naughty and when compared to my older bro whos 30...hes been good all his life...and hes got clear skin....ahh...whatever...I am starting to think this is ridiculous too. Sorry.

WOW! An accident is totally different. I think we are all relieved to hear it wasn't a "thrill" thing.

Of course you aren't punished. Even if you did that on purpose. Many bad things happen to good people and many good things happen to bad people.

WOW!  An accident is totally different.  I think we are all relieved to hear it wasn't a "thrill" thing. 

Of course you aren't punished. Even if you did that on purpose.  Many bad things happen to good people and many good things happen to bad people.

Another sin for your list. I thought you were being sincere in your reply to my posting regarding acne/Dianette. I have had a very emotional day and thought I had found a soul mate to confide in who had similar experiences to myself. Your idea that I may be punished for sins in a previous life is ridiculous. I took you seriously for a moment there! Have you really had bad experiences with bcp/acne or are you a religious fruit cake? lol.gif

Guest Avian

Allow me to pre-empt and say: Nooooooooooo! Not another religion debate!!!!

life2trade, what about that cat in the drainpipe? Did you manage to help it out of there?

Another sin for your list. I thought you were being sincere in your reply to my posting regarding acne/Dianette.  I have had a very emotional day and thought I had found a soul mate to confide in who had similar experiences to myself.  Your idea that I may be punished for sins in a previous life is ridiculous.  I took you seriously for a moment there!  Have you really had bad experiences with bcp/acne or are you a religious fruit cake? lol.gif

Who are you talking to?

Allow me to pre-empt and say: Nooooooooooo! Not another religion debate!!!!

life2trade, what about that cat in the drainpipe? Did you manage to help it out of there?

I can't figure out what Helen is talking about. Who is she so upset with? What is going on - did I miss something??

I can't figure out what Helen is talking about.  Who is she so upset with?  What is going on - did I miss something??

OOOPS! So sorry, new to forum, got my wires crossed!!!!!

Hope to hear from you soon!

Helen

When I was 10, I accidently killed a kitten. Leaned back on the kitchen chair, and when I came down *CRUNCH*. I'd accidently put the chair leg straight through the kitten's head.

Took me years to get over that one.

When I was 10, I accidently killed a kitten. Leaned back on the kitchen chair, and when I came down *CRUNCH*. I'd accidently put the chair leg straight through the kitten's head.

Took me years to get over that one.

That's a sad thing. eusa_boohoo.gif

I bet it did take you a while on that.

I was. sad.gif

I was a very clumsy child, and as a result, learned to fear small animals. That wasn't the first time I'd ever accidently hurt an animal due to not paying attention.

It was, however, the first and only time my idiocy killed something.

I'm STILL really careful around animals and small children, at 23 and a half years old. I've gotten better - MUCH better - but I still don't handle newborn ANYTHING. God only knows what I'm going to do when I have my first child someday!

He said it was an accident.

If it was an accident then that is different. As far as acne being a curse I saw this television show about this nice girl from a nice family who was hit by a drunk driver and her face was left horribly disfigured from an explosion. She cant even go in public without children being scared of her. No you are not cursed.

I was. sad.gif

I was a very clumsy child, and as a result, learned to fear small animals. That wasn't the first time I'd ever accidently hurt an animal due to not paying attention.

It was, however, the first and only time my idiocy killed something.

I'm STILL really careful around animals and small children, at 23 and a half years old. I've gotten better - MUCH better - but I still don't handle newborn ANYTHING. God only knows what I'm going to do when I have my first child someday!

We live out in the country - last spring there was a huge rat snake that lived right outside the screen door in the herbs. Well, my sons and husband called it their pet. One night I stepped out of the porch with bare feet right onto that thick snake. The snake rose in the air, I jumped 10 feet and tried to climb a pole and we never saw the snake again. When I screamed everyone came running and when I told them I stepped on the rat snake, freaking out of course, they wanted to know if the snake was ok. Nevermind me. I did feel bad that I may have injured the thing. But we have enough snakes to go around - I am sure another will be back.

Off topic aren't I???