Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CHICKLET

DANS PICS

:)

Hi

Dan I was wondering where your pictures are of your skin before the rigemen, I think many people would like to see them so it can give them some hope, to see what it was like and then they can see your after pic, and then see what there skin will turn out like in the end.....

Please post em up if u have any!

A very good question, and one that I am getting daily right now since I have before and after subjects coming over who don't believe I ever had acne.

Like most of you I avoided cameras for the most part or threw away any pics of me with acne. If there are any surviving they would be at my mom's house. I'll call her today and see if she can fish through some.

-Dan

I don't really have noticable scarring. I'm positive I have micro-scarring that you can't see all over.

I think the fact that I got away with it is kind of a miracle, I'm not sure why I don't have scarring. Anyway, when I went on accutane, my skin went from nasty to totally amazing, smooth, fresh looking, no marks, no scars, in a matter of weeks. I don't know if this is normal, but that's what happened for me. Since accutane, my acne has been of the simple whitehead variety, so it has not produced scarring.

-Dan

Just got back from Christmas on the East Coast with my mom and I sat down and looked through albums from middle school through college looking for pics of me with acne.

There were lots of pics of me of course, but none of them close-up enough to show anything. I'm sure as pictures came in I would weed through them and get rid of bad ones before my mom entered them into the albums.

I am fairly certain that any type of acne can produce scarring. In my case, I had some serious lesions pre-accutane, including some big cystic stuff from time to time. My skin was resilient and did not scar. Since accutane, I have only dealt with whiteheads, none of which have left a significant mark.

-Dan