Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Does anyone know how to get rid of blackheads on the nose. I squeeze them out and they just come back, pore strips are useless i feel soo hopless someone please help.

I find that apple cider vinegar works really well - good for scarring and overall skin tone too. Not as sticky as lemon juice...make sure you buy organic though.

Oh u should have told me i used juice from a lemon i got from my backyard and it stung like hell and now its peeling (dont know if thats a good thing). But wouldnt it be the same because i thought "real lemon juice" meant bottled lemon juice.

So apple cider vinegar works well does it i will give it a go after i try the lemon.

Yes! Try Apple Cidar Vinegar. I had the same problem and now my nose is virtually blackhead free after a couple weeks. I just take a qtip and apply some to my nose, redmarks, any pimples right after i wash my face.

If you get a facial they use steam to open your pores then extract them with a loop tool so they are completly clear then use a toner or something to deep clean- it really works.

Yes!  Try Apple Cidar Vinegar.  I had the same problem and now my nose is virtually blackhead free after a couple weeks.  I just take a qtip and apply some to my nose, redmarks, any pimples right after i wash my face.

If you get a facial they use steam to open your pores then extract them with a loop tool so they are completly clear then use a toner or something to deep clean- it really works.

oh! If only someone could come with something that consistently keeps your nose free of blackheads. The only thing that ever kept my nose clear was using isotrexin and then half an hour later putting on BP, it was fine for 4 days or so and I couldnt believe that my nose was clear of blackheads at last, but it was far too strong a combination for my skin because on day 5 my whole face was on fire!!!!!! I never did it since and have not reduced my blackeheads at all

Try Grandpa's Sulfer soap. Lather like regular soap, but leave on a minute or two. Not only have my blackheads gone away, but I'll swear that my pores are smaller! In any case, mu skin is definitely smoother. And its oh so cheap.

Does anyone know how to get rid of blackheads on the nose. I squeeze them out and they just come back, pore strips are useless i feel soo hopless someone please help.

Try Grandpa's Sulfer soap.  Lather like regular soap, but leave on a minute or two.  Not only have my blackheads gone away, but I'll swear that my pores are smaller!  In any case, mu skin is definitely smoother.  And its oh so cheap.

Oh u should have told me i used juice from a lemon i got from my backyard and it stung like hell and now its peeling (dont know if thats a good thing). But wouldnt it be the same because i thought "real lemon juice" meant bottled lemon juice.

So apple cider vinegar works well does it i will give it a go after i try the lemon.

How u guys say black heads, are they little white skin color bumps, or are they actually black? I went ot my derm today and he said they were blackheads i have on my jawline that are white and skin color and said to put differin on them. I havent been doing that cause really scared to get initial breakout