Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I am so pissed off right now, it feels like everyone is just ignoring me and staying away from me, i guess it's a case of why should i care that everyone is ignoring me and shutting the door behind so i cant enter, because i'm a human being who has feelings

as i said in another thread life is what you make it out to be, for that is life sucks major ass, i hate ranting and posting things like this but i'm bored and pissed off as i've said.

whenever i need someone to talk to i cant it just feels like there is no one there for me when i need them.

i'm a person who likes to listen i am a very good listener and like to help, but when i need to talk to someone i've got no one.

Guest Amy Lee
i'm a person who likes to listen i am a very good listener and like to help, but when i need to talk to someone i've got no one.

I am referring to everyone Avian, family friends well can i call them friends i listen to what they have to say, but do they do that for...no they don't

Guest Avian

People who aren't good listeners have to have a reason to listen to you. Try starting a conversation with them and moving onto the things you need to discuss. Hard I know, but it should work.

Not these people and i know a lot of people, i'm not a kid and i hate to rant like this as most of the time i'm strong and cn deal with it but today it just hit me, thinking why the hell should i even bother anymore

Guest Avian

It doesn't have to be someone you know personally, try an advice line, or a teacher or something if you're still in school.

Everyone has the right to vent and the right to have their feelings heard.

Yeah i guess it's just easier when you with a few mates out and about than an advice...etc, but as they don't want to listen yet i hear there problems maybe i should give up on trying...Nah not in school finished that years ago

I do well atleast give a summary, but when i opened up when people asked me what was troubling me they said they would try and help...but what heppened they just ignore them and these are people who i've known for a year or so, but people who i know from school.

every time i open up and be honest, then i seem to lose everything...you know

Guest Avian

Write it here if you want. If not, I suggest you either keep trying to get people you know to listen to, and if not you can talk to someone anonymous on an advice line. I think there is a list on a pinned thread on the emo forum.

I probably will write a few things down and post it soon hopefully, maybe you'll get a kick out of it, when you see what i do for a job or just started doing if i say what job i do that is wink.gif

thanks mate