Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cluejos45

JlynneCosmetics for men too?

I was wondering if guy could use Jlynne's stuff too. I heard alot of good things about it. I was wondering what the Jlynne equivalent to MAC Studio Finish NW40 would be. I emailed customer service and never got a reply (I wont hold it against them though). I dont really know how to put make-up on. I tried the studio finish but it looked really obvious that I was wearing it, maybe because I applied it with a compact refill. Obviously I have no idea of what to do. Also I would need to put it all over my face because I have dark spots everywhere and my actual skin color is light brown. The hyperpigmentation has gotten really bad so I willing to put aside social norms for mental stability. Somebody please help.

Guest Anubis

Jlynne is a minerale makeup, right? Well of course men can use it too! I use minerals too! (Cory) They are an excellent choice for those new to makeup as they don't leave any line of demarcation on your neck or sideburn area. Application is as simple as a big fluffy brush. Covereage is great! Do try them!!!

i am waiting to receive Deepest Beauty's custom kit mineral liquid make up >>> it's a custom kit so you can match it exactly to your own complexion which is great!

i can't wait to try it out!

Guest Anubis
eusa_angel.gif I've not heard of them. A custom blend kit sounds cool! Post back and let us know if they are any good!!!

Guest Anubis
i surely will - i am sooooo excited - can't wait to get it - i have my sister's wedding coming up soon and i am terrified that i'm gonna look horrible in d photos!  sad.gif

Deepest beauty is really great if you need good coverage, because it's pretty thick, so it covers in one coat. I found with dry minerals, I would need several to get the right amount of coverage and then later in the day, they would look sort of cakey. Plus, my skin tends toward dry, so even with moisturizer, sometimes the dry minerals would just accentuate dryness. Deepest beauty has emu oil, so that solves that problem for me too. Plus, it's easier to apply than dry minerals IMO.. it blends really nicely. I hope it works for you too, Julieta.