Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
notsure

Best way to treat those scars?? pics

I had 4 scars between the eye on the forehead. I don't knowif somebody has the same thing but if you do tell me because i've never seen something like this. I took acutane, I had a laser surgery and the bottom right scar has been Punch. I don't reaally knowwhat to do now??

PLEASE HELP

THX

post-22433-1112167457_thumb.jpg

post-22433-1112167476_thumb.jpg

post-22433-1112167457_thumb.jpg

post-22433-1112167476_thumb.jpg

Also, Iforgot tomention that I had the punch 1 year ago and that 1 week ago it became red. I don't why?? If you do tellme..

Unfortunately, the resolution of the photo is blurred, but I do see 4 distinct marks. With what rudimentary knowledge I have, I would say that dermabrasion in that area would be your best option. But it seems that the punch would've worked, so maybe those who've had it done can tell why it may not have "taken".

As for laser work, tell us which laser it is. From what's been posted on this site, Fraxel is leaps and bounds better than the rest. Right now, I'm having Smoothbeam done (had one treatment) and I like the results so far, but then again, my scarring was mostly superficial.

I'm sure others will chime in with their thoughts. Just give it some time.

Oh I was confused I thought he meant the laser caused the scars. I would get tca cross done at the doctor. If that doesnt work then you have to have them excised out by a plastic surgeon, if you cant learn to live with them.

Yes I had acne there

the laser has been done 2 years ago and it was CO2, the result weren't what I expected

I don't know what kind of punch it was but he made a boxcar scar become another scar which is not as deep but is larger

The three other scar are icepick and are not very deep (around 1 mm)

Would microdermabrasion or chemical peel will help me???