Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ObsessedwithSKIN

People are making fun of me again at school

Guest Amy Lee

Those making fun of you must have clear skins I supoose, so if they cannot help you on your acne problem, don't mind them at all.

Oh yeah, Obssessedwithskin, have you tried phototherapy for your acne yet? I just made a post about it on another board if you want to check it out. I haven't tried it yet, but I'm going to be buying the lights. If you like, I'll let you know how well it works once I use it. smile.gif

Guest Craigems

School sucks... kids suck, specially when it comes to acne. Just push through or really intimidate the bastards . I know this is normally not like me but you do get to a point where you just have to snap to make them realise you mean buisiness. But then again everyones different.

School sucks... kids suck, specially when it comes to acne. Just push through or really intimidate the bastards . I know this is normally not like me but you do get to a point where you just have to snap to make them realise you mean buisiness. But then again everyones different.

I thought you were in college? What kinds of people are they? Everyone should be past the idiotic stage by now.

Guest Avian

Obsessed, this has been going on way too long, you have to switch colleges. It's the only option.

Can you do this?

Guest Anubis

I can't believe that these are college aged people! What retards!!! You really should say something to them!! Like what the F is your problem!!! If it helps any....they all probably have acne somewhere...like on their ass or back, you just can't see it!!!

at my school u only get the one occassional prick who makes a comment about acne because most people get a zit here or there and understand. Man obsessed I know you only have red marks, but so do a lot of us and plus we have acne plus the red marks. I'm pretty crazy about my skin, but you are on an another fucking level of insanity. You should switch schools for sure if u think these people are that mean. btw what school is it, just curious?

Guest Shjaker
(Amor Amor @ Mar 30 2005, 03:11 AM)

He got caught out lying a while ago every1 couldn't believe

all this stuff was going down @ his school all the time. 

Its like he's still in elementry school or somthen.

oh really

Guest Avian

OK........I need clarity here: College = University, right?

Guest Shjaker

By the sounds of it I thought college in Obsessed's case was a synonym for grammar school, or scenes from the sandbox.

Guest Avian

Can somebody American clear this up for us? Does college always mean uni?

Guest Avian

Well, Canada's near enough I suppose. wink.gif

And I just remembered he said he was 20 something, so it's definitely uni.

In America "college" refers to what university does elsewhere. Generally 18+ (with exceptions if you skip grades or start late).