Find results that contain...
Find results in...
acne sufferer

acne tought me the following

1. life sucks

2. their is no god

3. looks matter

4. life is pointless

anyone agree, without acne id never realize the truth, i might be a cycnical bastard, but at least i know the way it is. FUCK ACNE!! eusa_dance.gifeusa_dance.gifeusa_dance.gif

Guest Craigems

acne tought me:

1. I'm more sympathetic to others with it.

2. I'm more sensative to others who have problems.

3. Know what its like and dont wish it apon anyone else.

4. Life is GREAT, because at the end of it all i may be clear.

5. The day i am clear is the day i will cry for the first time.

Thankyou. Acne is shit but lifes better than a skin problem.

When you say life sucks, it's not actually life that sucks life is what you make it out to be

1. life sucks

2. their is no god

3. looks matter

4. life is pointless

anyone agree, without acne id never realize the truth, i might be a cycnical bastard, but at least i know the way it is.   FUCK ACNE!! eusa_dance.gif  eusa_dance.gif  eusa_dance.gif

Don't think it's brave

to denounce this world

when the real guts of it lies in

slipping into the tissue of it all,

the cars the complaints the work the food the boredom - mundane and real and maddening and inexascapable -

Don't think because you're jaded you're wise.

Don't think because you're numb you can't be hurt.

Don't think because you've stopped trusting others you're strong.

Don't think cyncism equals experience.

acne taught me to stay in school

if i didnt have it, id probably of ruined my life smoking, inpregnating etc

i do believe there is a god, and hes testing us, can we get through the hard times?

Guest Anubis

The most important thing acne has taught me is to quit putting my life on hold untill things are perfect! Life is lived RIGHT NOW! TODAY!!! (not when I have a pretty face) eusa_angel.gif

Guest Shjaker
putting my life on hold untill things are perfect!

Guest Anubis

Not me beacuse I've finally realized that life will never be totally prefect eusa_angel.gif

The most important thing acne has taught me is to quit putting my life on hold untill things are perfect! Life is lived RIGHT NOW! TODAY!!! (not when I have a pretty face) eusa_angel.gif

Guest Zitro

Acne humbled me, and made me stronger and more symphatetic.

but ...

Acne prevented me from having a lover.

Guest Craigems

Hernan couldnt agree with you more.

I think those who have boyfriends/girlfriends are the ones who are lucky.

Those without me included are the ones that find it harder.

1. life sucks

2. their is no god

3. looks matter

4. life is pointless

anyone agree, without acne id never realize the truth, i might be a cycnical bastard, but at least i know the way it is.  FUCK ACNE!! eusa_dance.gif  eusa_dance.gif  eusa_dance.gif

Acne taught me:

1. To be grateful with what I have alerady, and not take things for granted.

2. To be more caring and understanding of other peoples debilitating conditions.

3. That there are many things that can change out outlook on life.

4. To have hope and perserverence.

5. Who your real friends are, when they can look past your acne and not let it effect your friendship.

6. Having a relationship with somebody else is a wonderful thing. It is so hard to do with acne in your life.

some of you sure stay positve dont you, well whatever if you want to pretend acne happens for the best reasons go ahead, i on the other hand will look at the truth acne sucks, and makes life crappy. how can you possibly believe in god after having severe acne, the stuff literally made me crawl into a dark hole, now my face is clear, and i have a few scars on my back, and im fine now but having experienced that , and knowing their are others here far worse than me, and are still going throught it makes me see the world in an entire different light than i saw it in my pre acne days.

I stay positive because it makes me stronger. If you can live through years of acne and rise to the challenge of conquering it then you will be a more confident later in life. Then there are always the life lessons you learn that come with acne.

acne has tought me:

about ahas

about this board

about Heron

about bhas

about chemical peels

about tea tree oil

about BP

about misery

about loss

about hope

about patience

about carpe diem

about love

about you

Acnes killing me from the outside in.

It has yet to teach me much of anything... anything I want to know anyways. Like who the fuck really wants to know what benzoil peroxyde is or wtf its for, or how many times a day someone should wash their face. Not me, I know i'd rather be spending my time and the little brain power I have learning things I like and enjoy. And yet everyday I wake up and the first thing I think about is acne, or when I have some free time I come here and learn about acne. Why? Because my life doesnt start until it ends... so even though I hate it... i really dont have anything else to do.

We learn from our mistakes, so until I find my cure, the reason why I deserve to wake up every morning with these monsters on my face... there really isn't much to learn.

Guest Craigems
some of you sure stay positve dont you, well whatever if you want to pretend acne happens for the best reasons go ahead, i on the other hand will look at the truth acne sucks, and makes life crappy. how can you possibly believe in god after having severe acne, the stuff literally made me crawl into a dark hole, now my face is clear, and i have a few scars on my back, and im fine now but having experienced that , and knowing their are others here far worse than me, and are still going throught it makes me see the world in an entire different light than i saw it in my pre acne days.

Guest WhyGOD111
1. life sucks

2. their is no god

3. looks matter

4. life is pointless

anyone agree, without acne id never realize the truth, i might be a cycnical bastard, but at least i know the way it is.  FUCK ACNE!! eusa_dance.gif  eusa_dance.gif  eusa_dance.gif