Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ok so I ended up you know doing a lot of crap with this girl I used to be together with during high school on saturday and since then my acne has fucking blown up to shit ball status. I mean on saturday it was still pretty fucking shitty cause everytime I shave my face gets so red and irritated and breaks out. Well she has been texting me since I came back to school and told me she doesn't like her ex bf anymore and likes me. I would absolutely love a second chance with this girl because now I realize how much I missed out on these past 3 years with her and how I wish I could take it all back. The problem is my acne just keeps getting worse and worse and I don't know what the fuck to do. I really want to go back on accutane because I am positive it will kill most of my acne for good. I can not date this girl while my acne is like this or will I ever be able to if my skin sucks this much dick. I like this girl and you know I've done shit with a lot of girls this year, but kissing her was so much different. When I kissed her it just wasn't a kiss it was so much more, and doing other stuff with her was much more meaningful because there was caring for her behind it. I don't know what the fuck to do, all I can do is pray that either my acne clears up after this shaving irritation goes away or my derm will give me damn accutane soon. I know my acne is ocming back because I am getting zits on my head and I haven't for like 6 months. damn this is so hard

Guest Shjaker

No one move!! Relationship guru is here!

Just go out with her dude, I bet she wont care about your zits and if she does she's not the type of person you should be going out with anyways. Youre overanalyzing the situation... remember you are your own worse critic... think about when you were clear after you first finished accutane... did you look down on people with acne? I bet you didnt even notice it.

Guest Shjaker
...I like this girl and you know I've done shit with a lot of girls this year, but kissing her was so much different.  When I kissed her it just wasn't a kiss it was so much more, and doing other stuff with her was much more meaningful because there was caring for her behind it.  I don't know what the fuck to do....

ahhh shjaker I love you, lol i don't know it was kinda dark when she kissed me. I definitely don't think my acne was that obvious in the dark, but she liked me during sophmore and junoir year when my acne was this or a little better. hmmmmmmmm I won't see her now cause i'm at school and hopefully when i do see her you know i get that butterfuly feeling and I won't care. OMG i forgot to mention this is the first time I eve rlet a girl touch my face repeatedly for a long thime when I wasn't drunk and didn't care.

ahhh shjaker I love you, lol i don't know it was kinda dark when she kissed me.  I definitely don't think my acne was that obvious in the dark, but she liked me during sophmore and junoir year when my acne was this or a little better.  hmmmmmmmm I won't see her now cause i'm at school and hopefully when i do see her you know i get that butterfuly feeling and I won't care.  OMG i forgot to mention this is the first time I eve rlet a girl touch my face repeatedly for a long thime when I wasn't drunk and didn't care.

thanks darling I really hope you are right. It is just like though when my acne is having a good day I feel so great and want to see her but when its down I don't want to. I guess if I see her when I am having a bad acne day and she still likes me then I won't even fucking care anymore. Until I figure that out though I'm going to be apprehensive when I see her next time which won't be for at least a while cause of school. I seriously don't know what u guys are tlaking about with my eyes. I think it must be the lighting in the picture or soemthing cuase my eyes are just normal brown eyes lol.

About shaving.......

why don'y you get one of those trimmers that just cuts your facial hair down to a 5 oclock shadow? its no where near as harsh as shaving, I use this method and I don't dread shaving anymore because it doesn't irritate my skin or make my spots go red.

IMO Every guy with acne should own one.

uhhhhhhhhhhh man i just got a cyst on my face somehow, don't know just appeared while i was at class I can feel it coming up. fuck it i'm not gonna touch it just gonna let it consume my life. yeah i was going to go home this weekend too so I could see this girl I was talking about but with this cyst on my face fuck that I'll put it off. where can i buy a shaver like this bomberman?

OMG i can totally relate to this!!!! ok there was this guy i was MADLY in love with - we had a fight and he got back wit his ex gf. i felt so ugly i started pickng my perfect skin =- well it was a endless cycle of zits, chemcial burns, picking and more zits ( he made me feel so ugly on the inside that i picked the outside having to make it match - haveing no idea how much damage i was about to do ) so anyway he got her preg and etc.. but he kept on calling me for 2 years to ask me to sneak out and say how much he missed me . i think he really thiought i was " the one" but i never would go - because last time he saw me , i had perfect skin- and now im a hideous mess. well anyway here it is 2 years later and ill never ever meet him because i realize that he is the one who caused my face to be fcked up i know he didndt stab me in the face but he set off a cycle of events that caused me to ruin my own fce. i hate him SOOO much if i see him i am scared i might beat the shit out of him (and im not a violent person usually) but yeah - i know ur situation isnt the same or anything but i can relate to that whole " i dnot want tihs person to see me with shitty skin " feeling. i hope u figure out what to do. i know in my case that is exactly waht saved me - im sure he woulda just used me and now i officially hate his guts so i am lucky there and hell probably have a crush on me for years but i will NOT talk to his sorry ass eusa_snooty.gif . i hate him so fucking much. blah ! eusa_wall.gifeusa_wall.gif

http://www.mankind.co.uk/ProductDetails.asp?ProductID=22130

The site is UK based but I'm sure they ship internationally.

If you don't want to order online they probably sell them at your local high street pharmacy.

It comes with 5 different settings, but I find its best to use it without the guard as its almost as close as a regular shave (minus the irritation)

It even has a nasal hair trimmer!

The only thing that worries me about them is the possibility that they store bacteria on the head ready for you to put back on your face so I use antiseptic wipes (the type you get in a first aid kit) to clean it before and after use.

I seriously wouldn't be without mine!

ahahahahi i was plannning this huge weekend at my buddies college but I just got this huge cyst and a couple ofther zits on my face today. It is so funny because like as soon as I am looking good I get a huge ass breakout for no reason. Well fuck it I am going anyways and fuck acne I am gonna enjoy this wekeend even if I'm too ugly to get with any girls lol.

ahahahahi i was plannning this huge weekend at my buddies college but I just got this huge cyst and a couple ofther zits on my face today. It is so funny because like as soon as I am looking good I get a huge ass breakout for no reason. Well fuck it I am going anyways and fuck acne I am gonna enjoy this wekeend even if I'm too ugly to get with any girls lol.

uhhhhhh this cyst is making me sick though, god damn everytime i go in the mirror it gets bigger i think. just came today too damnit couldn't wait until sunday, this bastard. OMG i am actually taolking about a zit like its a person. I think I am going insane.

I think you need to ask yourself whats more important? Your acne... or this girl? Do you care about her enough to forget about your zits, that cyst and yourself because you just wanna be with her? It sounds to me like she cares about you enough to look past your acne, could you do the same for her?

uhhhhhh we fought last night about a whole bunch of crap but you know what after the fight i realized that i am actually in love with her. I haven't felt liek this in a while so fuck my acne i'm not gonna let it ruin this for me.

yay for you !!! eusa_clap.gif go get her eusa_dance.gif dont let stupid ass acne ruin it . good thinking. i hate fucking acne so bad - good thing ur not letting it ruin u on this .