Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
scartissue

a legit question about scar treatments...

i notice then if i pull at my skin, kind of tuck at it, the skin tighten around my face and the scars are much, MUCH improved. since alot of old people and fat people get chin tucks, skin tucks all the time, why can't that be a scar treatment? I mean it doesn't actually TREAT the scar, but tightening the skin and pulling it does make the crater come out more, smoothing the skin alot.

how come that is not a treatment??? does anyone konw?

If you pull your face back and your scars look improved, then you have the type of scars reffered to as rolling scars/orange peel effect - mine are pitted and don't look any better with stretching the skin.

I saw a programme about face lifts - this lady, around 60 years old, had one and her rolling scars dissapeared. Saying that, I think a face lift is a major operation and there are cheaper methods to get rid of the rolling types of scars - needling/subcision/fillers etc.. A face lift has a down time aof several months. Not to be advised for someone young I think.

When i put my finger 0.5cm away from my scar and press lightly my scar plumps up and looks fantastic. The border is still there but the indent just totally fills out. I think this makes me a good candidate for a filler.

This is what smooth beam is for, lilke ive said a 100 times on the messageboard.

Thats the way wrinkles are they go away once the skin is stretched

that how Smoothbeam/Nlite work.