Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hollister1

Just taking time to describe my awesome regimin.

ok so heres some background.

im 14, male, fair skinned, blond, normal or oily acne proned skin.

i just had THE WORST breakout of my entire life about a month ago and ive been battling it since then.

i had been using cetaphil cleanser and moisturizer and it didnt really do anything for me at all...and i dont quite know if those are what caused the breakout. what i'm pretty sure caused it was using vaseline as a moisturizer for a few days and leaving it on over night. im such an idiot.

so i got frusterated with cetaphil (i was also using on the spot benzoil peroxide). i switched to Aveeno. and im not kidding this was two days ago and my pimples have gone down so much, my hyperpigmintation (red spots) are pretty much gone, my face looks bright and glow-y, and im so happy with my skin...and remember, just two days ago i was more broken out then i have ever been.

so heres the awesome regimin:

1. Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser- (salycilic acid & soy) great cleanser i like the way it makes my skin feel.

2. Aveeno Skin Brightening Daily Scrub- LOVE this scrub. it is so gentle that i dont even know if im scrubbing my face, but i know i am. Its beeds are tiny and very gentle and it is hands down waht i know is helping with my hyperpigmentation. it is wonderful and i beleive it has soy in it too.

3. Roswater witch hazel toner- bought at bath and body works

4. Benzoil Peroxide On-The-Spot- i know that people think it prolongs red spots (hyperpigmentation) on its own but combined with the Aveeno stuff it does wonders, since the scrub helps with the red spots anyways. The salycilic acid (BHA) in the cleanser and as ill mention the moisturizer opens my pores and lets this stuff in to do its job on my pimples.

5. Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer- also has salycilic acid. LOVE it. its pretty rich

I also use Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque sometimes, i use salt water sometimes, and im gonna do some aspirin masks soon.

DONT PICK AT YOUR PIMPLES!

and also try to blast your face with cold water at the end of your shower.

I love this regimin and use it morning and night. smile.gif try it!