Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My skins horribly pale, which makes my spots show up bad for ages.

Is there any fake tan i can use (if it conceals too thatd be ace biggrin.gif) that wont break me out?

Cheers! smile.gif

Hey!!

I just used one the other day by The Body Shop. Unless your skin is free of irritation and redness, including cracked skin and peelyness.....then you can consider using it. It does slightly help conceal zits a bit, but also you risk the chance of looking orange. Make sure you use a good product.

L'Oreal Sublime Bronze Gel is suppose to be really good for a drugstore brand. I also use Neutrogena Build-a-tan, but I've never put it on my face because it does tend to get a lil too orangey. And the Body Shop one I use is only good for no more than 2 applications at a time, or then its waaaay to orangey.

If you get a decent product it shouldn't break you out. Especially if its specifically made to use on your face.

I used Loreal Sublime Bronze all summer last year...I loved it. I have a medium skin tone and used the deep shade. If ur pale its probably best to use the light shade so u wont risk looking orange. I reapplyed it every wk about...make sure you ALWAYS EXFOLIATE ur body and face before u apply it, then moisturize, then after u put it on dont put clothes on for about an 1 just to be safe. I used it on my face too and didnt clog. Hope that helps!!