Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
person222

calm before the storm?

been taking roaccutane for a week today and its already working brilliant but i kind of know its unlikey to be the roaccutane but more mental. is it possible to work this early on? if i have an initial breakout it will be worse cause ive built up my hopes

been taking roaccutane for a week today and its already working brilliant but i kind of know its unlikey to be the roaccutane but more mental. is it possible to work this early on? if i have an initial breakout it will be worse cause ive built up my hopes

i thought it was too good to be true, its day 9 and i broke out yesterday spectaculy, how long will this last i feel sick when i see myself

hey, the best thing to do is literally grin and bear it, seriously think about it this way you can carry on having acne or stick out this period and have great skin and no more acne after the breakout. remember you can breakout at any point during the perid. i have been clear for 2 weeks then breakout, it happens been on for 2 month now, its working through slowly. just stick at it and youll be clear in no time.

alex x x