Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Heron

18 with wrinkles

I am a 18 year old male with very light and sensitive skin(I am irish). I have been developing these fine line wrinkles on my forhead for about a year or two now. I just kinda ignore them, is it normal for someone my age to develop these?

I would try using it every day. I'm really fair too (part Irish) and my derm told me it's really important to use at least an SPF 15 every day. I use Olay.

I would try using it every day. I'm really fair too (part Irish) and my derm told me it's really important to use at least an SPF 15 every day. I use Olay.

I am half Irish,and I am 24. I think that a lot of the acne products that I have tried age skin. I say use moisturizer with sunscreen in it not just glob on some coppertone everyday cuz that does feel yucky on the skin, use something that is made for the face. I know men that use the Walmart version of Olay, it is like $1.98, very cheep and works well. SPF also is proven to even skin tones, so that is a plus!

I am half Irish,and I am 24.  I think that a lot of the acne products that I have tried age skin.  I say use moisturizer with sunscreen in it not just glob on some coppertone everyday cuz that does feel yucky on the skin, use something that is made for the face.  I know men that use the Walmart version of Olay, it is like $1.98, very cheep and works well.  SPF also is proven to even skin tones, so that is a plus!

I have a very English complexion and have been wearing moisturiser with SPF 15 everyday religiously since I was 14.

I'm 21 now and have fine wrinkles near my eyes, I don't know...I think it's just one of those things thats unavoidable. You can do your best to look after your skin..but if you're gonna get wrinkles, you're gonna get wrinkles sad.gif

you might wanna use a moisterizer with sunscreen in it....that way you dont have to apply something extra in the morning

-mish

u sure there wrinkles... and not just expession lines?

i have a couple of these on my forehead but then i think about my mates and quite a few of them have them too.

well, perricone says melanin is the natural anti-ager(or something like that - or maybe it was Murad) the more melanin you have, the darker you are (naturally), the more natural protection you have from the sun. if you're light-skinned, you should be using spf 30. 90% of visible aging is caused by the sun. and yes, i think using these medications break down and ruin your skin in the long run, making it more suscptible to wrinkles.