Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CRUSHCURVE

take a look @ the names on these forums

I look at everyone's name and its has to do something with acne or so. i guess making a name up like that must be how u feel, but its just so damn sad to me... that we have to make names like that. i have nothing against them, but i just get really sad seeing the names ppl have. I guess today is really a depressing day for me. lol.

Guest Shjaker

I feel so shjaker it's almost orgasmic.

Guest Avian

It's tempting to name yourself after your acne/mental state, but what happens when you get clear and your life improves? smile.gif

yea it is so tru, im not saying everybody name consist of having to do with their acne. but most do "shjaker". whatever that means???

Guest Shjaker
my face does look like it got bombed some times.

My name is my real name. I know that screen names sometimes help people feel better too and is a way to express your self. There are lot of happy names on here too.

my name is plain and stupid, like acne - Anna

I;m changing my last name soon because I don't want to have my father's freaking last name on my high school diploma, and don't want to have it in collge. I'm going to change it to whatever I want. I've never seen my father. Why should I carry his name?

I'm going to change my first name too, to something more complicated.

Guest OnlyJoe

OnlyJoe.

On - the Klingon word for 'Boy'

Ly - Klingon for 'With'

Joe - Klingon for 'zits'

Boy-With-Zits, its true.

yea everyone is responding that doesnt have a name that has to do with acne.. or calling themselves out. im just saying having a name that has something to do with acne isnt even more depressing?????? thats like calling urself out. I know there's a thread on these forums that says something like whats the worse thing that was ever said to u about ur acne.. well imagine giving urself a name like that?

Guest Avian

I;m changing my last name soon because I don't want to have my father's freaking last name on my high school diploma, and don't want to have it in collge. I'm going to change it to whatever I want. I've never seen my father. Why should I carry his name?

Guest Shjaker
yea everyone is responding that doesnt have a name that has to do with acne..

Guest Zitro

My nickname is my full name in reverse, and it's a coincidence that the ortiz backwards is ZITro, so I have it.

Guest Avian
shock.gifeusa_dance.gif I've been wondering that for ages!

My nickname is my full name in reverse, and it's a coincidence that the ortiz backwards is ZITro, so I have it.

Guest Avian

Hehe, it's right under his avatar smile.gif

Your name isn't really Ogitrev is it? I'm gullible at the moment for various reasons.