Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi guys

I am using my bro's account to write this sorry. He has some acne but not as bad as me. This is the best forum ever!! U guys da best!!

I just wanna say that my life sucks too. Me 21 this year and I basically have no life. Here is why:

- I had bad acne for 4 years, college suck big time...had to wear concealers all the time.

- Right now I am undergoing some chemical peel and Non ablative laser treatments for the past 4 months which my acne is now under control with few breakouts every now and then! SUCKS!!!

- I have loads of red marks and scars..cheeks look like a clown's basically!!!

- I am unemployed for the past 9 months since graduation

-I have no social life...wishes to have a girlfriend. I wont mind a boyfriend too as long as someone loves me!!!! I am so sad........

- My dad and dont ever talked. I never experience a hug all my life. Just with my teddies.....

- And I killed a kitten once and yesterday I cause a big fat cat to be stuck in a drain and he's all wet and starving to death... cry.gif I tried to help it but he bites!! I am scared. I am a wussy.

- So thats it...I am stuck in my house waiting for my face to heal. Sigh....all I have now is my dreams and I hope they all come thru, but I have my doubts about this. I am so afraid I wont be as successful as Donald Trump. Sigh...If only I was a rich boy.....it would buy me a new face like Michael jackson. Yeah that guy. He's got clear white skin thats what I want. Hope he goes to jail for molesting those boys. I wuz a victim once but thats another story.

- And oh all I have now is my virtual life...virtual friends, virtual this and that. Thanks guys for reading this rant of mine. Please reply and could you give me some encouragement and advice. I am not looking for attention, just wanna know if I have people who supports me here. And plz dont say I am weird cos I know I am already.

Thank you good nite.

Love,

BL.

Guest Avian

I understand what you're going through, acne is a life-changing experience. Just take it one day at a time, set yourself targets, think positive. Have you seen a derm btw?

Also, call an animal charity about the poor cat (we have the RSPCA here in the UK), they might be able to help him. smile.gif

We are all on this ride together, we all know what you are going thru. Life can really suck sometimes and when it does it is very difficult to see the good. I try to be a happy person because I know that I am here for a reason, as we all are, everyone has a purpose and can make a difference in someone’s life. I am more then willing to be there for anyone, I am a great listener. I have had people help me during some not so great times in my life and want to give back what I have learned.

I know life can suck but we are all here anytime you need us.

michael jackson bathes in milk everyday. then forces the kids in neverland to drink it eusa_sick.gif

you're right, acne sucks totally... and yes.... we are the best

Guest Zitro

I can actually relate about 'virtual this and that', I had no girlfriend for acne reasons, and I have few friends for a lot of misfortune and other reasons. MSN is most of my social life.

Keep fighting, don't let acne control you ... if you do ... your soul will build a wall in itselt and get captivated , alone, and with hardships on escaping that wall. Don't fall to that stage ... I've been there, its not nice at all .. its depressing.

bye

Guest Zitro

Michael Jackson is ugly! he doesn't even look human ... I'd rather return to my severe acne than have a face like him.

Guest Avian

His whole plastic surgery thing started with acne.

hehe...

u guys made me laugh! thanks! MJ jokes eusa_angel.gif

i am going thru the same thing, u are not alone this world man!

Cheer up!

That's just life.. everyone experiences different things...

and i know how it feeLs to be alone but seriously, u are not alone!

we are all here to support you!

Just make life happier and happier each day and make it the fullest!

Don't worri about what others say becoz' they have their rights to say what they want to say. Their life isn't as good as yrs either... they have the own stupid businesses going on too.. so teLL them to get a life and mind yr own darn businesses!

I got tears while writing u this too...

but i am not yr virtual friend.. i do exisit in this world.. so let's talk if u need to...

as cassadie says, "I am more then willing to be there for anyone..."

take care man!

Enjoy life to the max... coz' u only have 1 to live...

You see! I told u guys are da best!! Thanks for all your replies...its awesome...made me feel good and theres some truth to some of your statements. I will keep that in mind. I hope I can do it, I can make a life out of me!